[SUGGESTION] MJ lyric section

Dorian

Smooth Criminal
So, lately I've been having Eminem's whole discography on repeat (don't hate me for listening to him, I'm in love with his music! :p)

I've searched some of his lyrics for having the best listening experience (listening to some vinyl rips in 24 bit), until I found a site named Rap Genius. Basically the site has explained every lyric in every song with every reference of it.

How cool would be if we also made a section like this with Michael's lyrics? Taking into account the fact that most of his ad-libs are not written in the booklets and some of the lyrics are wrong.

Just a suggestion. Going back to the "Slim Shady" LP. :chillin:

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

In review: you're like the cinema. You have got addicted with your eyes. Masquerade the heart is the height of haunting souls. I love a notion, give me a motion. Girl when the goin' gets mean. Truth be told, the grassy knoll.

In conclusion: The missin' the pack, this is that. :sideways:

It looks like we'll never understand what he was really saying, but at least we can have fun with it. Has anybody spotted other wrong lyrics?

I support this! A thread for each song in it?

It would be threads where we would discuss the lyrics and stories only in the songs and help each other making out some lyrics or correcting older lyrics to unreleased songs.

I recently did APWNN, then got help from friends and it seems to be 99% correct so far.

I use Rapgenius too when I'm listen to rap, it'd be sweet to have something similar for Michael's music :)

Back