Subliminal message in Michael Jackson song?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
We all do atm. No new MJ stuff to keep us entertained.

I just reversed Akon's lyrics from WBSS2008. You don't wanna know what was revealed..

He definitely used subliminal messages in the following songs:

Beat It
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Who Is It
Keep The Faith

In 'Keep The Faith', he talks about a child being born.

The most famous song I know of with subliminal messages is 'Hotel California' by 'The Eagles'.

I remember on youtube someone posted a different song of his (I think it was ''morphine") and they said it had a subliminal message as well. That one scared me when I heard it.It sounded really freaky when you played it backwards.
But then again probably all songs sound weird when you play them backwards..

Beat It
Who Is It
Keep The Faith

The most famous song I know of with subliminal messages is 'Hotel California' by 'The Eagles'.

Hey mo could you please tell a little me more about what you posted. I find this subject very interesting

Also alot of people think that subliminal messages has to be hidden or played backwards so the unconcious mind notices them, but in fact, the most obvious messages are the ones we hear when not played backwards. :yes:

Beat It
Who Is It
Keep The Faith

Really, what about the rest you listed, what is the supposed sumbliminal messages there?

now..with the bigness of the star, people get these ideas. what the listener, providing the subtitles heard, is nothing like what i am hearing. if it were not for the person providing the subtitles..i couldn't hear anything, except the song being played backwards. so..i guess it is in the ear of the beholder.

Every song reversed ends up havin some kind of "subliminal" message. lol. words reversed will form a buch of other words. its just logic. I recorded myself talking multiple times, then i reversed them, and i found some words and sentences formed, a.k.a. "subliminal messages".
and about the message in "beat it", some idiot on a website claim they heard "worship me, i am satan", and so i listened hard, but i found absolutely nothing. :D

Hidden messages are always bullshit.. People just hear what they want to hear

this is crap posted a reply, dangerous dont even know why you meret this on an mj board is bull, try and reverse the demo see if its the same ;)

^^ Dude it was a joke. Its not to be taken seriously.

MJ fans need to lighten up!

Whenever I listen to Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, I always get this overwhelming urge to join the Navy. Now this mystery is solved. Thanks ;)

:lol: No probs. I remember on The Simpsons there was a boyband with the lyrics backwards saying "Join The Navy".

Back