Stupid Question? Has he Toured U.S.??

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Hey when I am looking for a good Michael Jackson concert to buy, it just occurred to me- in his whole solo career, Michael has only done overseas / countries ; He has never once done a concert here in the United States???:no:

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Hey when I am looking for a good Michael Jackson concert to buy, it just occurred to me- in his whole solo career, Michael has only done overseas / countries ; He has never once done a concert here in the United States???:no:

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Ya, he has...during the Bad Tour, and Victory and Triumph tours I believe!

HI. :flowers:
you've been here since 2004 and not known michael's solo career started before Off The Wall,really.. but it is looked at as OTW 1979. :hug:

Soo there's Destiny Tour, Triumph Tour, Victory Tour & BAD Tour - 4 tours
^^These are Tours Michael performed his solo work^^ Think of it like this if he didn't perform with his Brothers..so the Victory Tour could have been Thriller Tour

after that all hell broke loose..MJ was on his way back here,but soo much BS had started..you know the rest. the stupid accusations from extortionists & Sony not promoting.

So that leaves two tours Dangerous & HIStory Tours that did not make it to USA. 2 missed

I believe Michael would have brought This Is It to USA,but in a way that was different than his old style of touring.

Last edited:
NO! I have not been here since 2004- that is messed up somehow. I've been here since 09 & a fan since before 1993 and no I did not know that.

Yes, all the Jackson 5/Jacksons tours and Bad tour. TII right now would have made a trip to the US had Mike lived. :( After a break of a month or 2. I do think he would have came back to America to tour.

OT: And the op has said that she joined in Oct of 2009 but there was a board error that says 2004.

Damn that doctor, Mike had so much looking out for him. And I would have loved to go to the first MJ concert in my life.

Last edited:
NO! I have not been here since 2004- that is messed up somehow. I've been here since 09 & a fan since before 1993 and no I did not know that.

wow your 'join date says 2004 thats wild. :hug: sry I didn't know about the error.

It's okay.. I would be yelling too ;) cause I wish the powers that be would atleast release these tours to all the fans so we could atleast watch them. :cheeky:

I was lucky enough to see Victory & BAD Tours. :angel:

Bad is the only solo tour in the USA. The rest are either the Jackson 5 or The Jacksons.

what ever floats your boat. not true, all those concerts were in the states.. There is Not one Jackson 5 Tour listed. and I will not argue with you about it.

I will leave this thread because I see that it is about to go off topic.

Last edited:
what ever floats your boat.. not True, all those concerts were in the states.. There is Not one Jackson 5 Tour listed. and I will not argue with you about it.

I will leave this thread because I see that it is about to go off topic.
The OP said "solo" tours. So Bad is the only one. There's no arguement there.

The Bad tour is the only solo tour he did in the USA but a lot has to do with cirumstances. Dangerous was meant to have dates in the USA but cancelled due to the allegations/illness/rehab. HIStory had dates in Hawaii but none on the mainland. Who knows if TII would have gone to the States. Well sadly never know :(

It sickens me to think that the tabloids, tabloid-esque media and other haters from the US had a hand in driving Michael away from performing in his own country. I suppose we'll never know the true reason, but still, so so SO many fans (this one included *raises hand*) missed out on something truly special.

History did stop in Hawaii, that is technically the U.S.

Dangerous was reportedly supposed to hit the U.S. in early 1994. But we all know why that did not happen.

History didn't make it here, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it had to do with lack of a big time (Like Pepsi) sponsor this time around? Some have said that it had to do with MJ being mad or hurt by the US. I dunno, maybe but the tour would have been for the fans not the media. He did plenty of interviews/ media promotions even though they were the ones always talking smack. The theory makes sense but doesn't. Then he also did shows in Hawaii and the 2001 concerts, not to mention the live set on MTV awards show, And the planned New York Concert in 96. Maybe he planned to hit the US for history and was burned out, also just becoming a father may have made him want to stop the tour?

his last show performances were in the States the 30 anni. back in 2001
as for solo tour like folks stated only BAD

Back