Stuff From Neverland!!

KOPV

Proud Member
I'm stuck in this financial hardship that may force me to sell some MJ stuff I never wanted to.. Most important to my heart is random things I grabbed when I was at NEVERLAND when he invited his fans there after his first court appearance.. Including the actual invitation TO Neverland, I plucked a flower, brought home gum, and other things that MJ and his staff gave out!!!

I have other stuff that I actually know its worth, but for that I really don't know how much something like that would sell for. I have them put away nicely, I even put some of it in a 'shadow box' to specialize it

I understand about money problems,I have them myself,but you cant sell your Michael stuff least of all stuff from Neverland.
That stuff in itself is priceless,you will NEVER be able to get that stuff again.
There must be some other way.

Me,personally,no matter what finacial state I was in,there is no way I would EVER sell my Michael stuff,it means more then anything to me,you cant put a price on it.
Even if I was left out on the streets with nothing I would never part with it.

I totally agree with Princess it's something Michael gave to you something he will never do again:(
You would lose something VERY SPECIAL. Keep it so it can spend you comfort in such situations. You'll see better days than now trust me;)

^^ I know u guys I needs money ASAP though and I cant find any good means of getting it at the speed I need.. So I may have to soon

Sad to hear. If I were you, I would put the stuff aside and imagined that I didn't have them then tried finding another solution.

What are the stuff btw?

I really wouldn't sell it either :(

How much money do you need? I don't mean to be rude, but that stuff is PRICELESS and special to you, I don't think that a flower, chewing gum etc would really bring in a hell of a lot of money so I would advise you to keep it because it's something that really is priceless to you but would not actually bring in that much money financially. :)

DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL!!! OMG! I have lost one of my VHS recordings and every time I think of that it makes me feel sick - just how sick would I feel if I sold one of the items you have!! :better:

NEVER SELL ANYTHING!!!

Awhile ago i was looking through all the MJ stuff i got and i saw that i was missing something. A Bad flag, i don't know what i did with it but maybe when i was in a very weird or something i have thrown it away a long time ago. But i'll regret this forever, and that's only just one flag. Imagine how sorry you will be if you sell that...DONT!!!

NEVER SELL ANYTHING!!!

Awhile ago i was looking through all the MJ stuff i got and i saw that i was missing something. A Bad flag, i don't know what i did with it but maybe when i was in a very weird or something i have thrown it away a long time ago. But i'll regret this forever, and that's only just one flag. Imagine how sorry you will be if you sell that...DONT!!!

I know what you mean by regretting something. I remember the first MJ item I had ever had gotten was a pair of those MJ LA Gear high tops sneakers. That I had gotten 20 years ago when I was 10 years old. I still regret til this very day of telling my mother to get rid of them. Because they had gotten too small for me to wear. I still wish I had those shoes and just kept them as a part of my huge MJ collection. Thankfully I can still remember exactly of what they had looked like.

Back