Studio Footage, What Would You Pick ?

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
Imagine if the Estate announce that they’re are going to release 12 full videos, one each month, of MJ recording in the studio. And they did a poll to see which 12 songs (from his 7 studio albums) we would want. Here’s mine.
Smooth Criminal
Liberian Girl
Man In The Mirror
I Can’t Help It
Speed Demon
Will You Be There
Who Is It
Stranger In Moscow
Earth Song
Billie Jean
Lady In My Life
Keep The Faith
Dirty Diana (Christmas Bonus)
In no order like, and I said Dirty Diana as it would be amazing as well.
What Would You Pick ?

Smooth Criminal
Jam
Speed Demon
Dirty Diana
Another Part Of Me
Beat It
Dangerous
They Don't Care About Us
Who IS It
Leave Me Alone (I think too much work with this)
Billie Jean
2Bad
Come Together

personally i would like to see a movie featuring footage from the recording sessions titled 'The Genius Behind The Beat' separately released, the confirmed 'The Making Of Bad' which features recording footage shot on film, completely. for 'The Genius Behind The Beat' separate to 'The Making of Bad' i would go for.

Billie Jean
Thriller
She's Out Of My Life
Superfly Sister
Blood On The Dancefloor
Keep The Faith
Dangerous
Is It Scary
2BAD
Off The Wall
In The Closet
Beat It

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Billie Jean
Smooth Criminal
Another Part Of Me
Who Is It
Will You Be There
Earth Song
Is It Scary
We've Had Enough
Heartbreak Hotel
Man In The Mirror
The Way You Make Me Feel

The one i wanna see the most is "who is it"!

I would love to see the footage of Michael in studio recording songs from the albums Off the Wall, Thriller, Dangerous and Invincible. :girl_sigh: Oh God, there must be so many recordings, both material! :woohoo: We have to see this one day! :pray:

Sorry to get any hopes up but somebody on here linked a music studio forum and after MJ died Bill Botrell made an account on it and started answering questions people had about MJ. One of the things he said was that MJ would record his vocals in the dark to hide his emotions. But i'm not sure how many songs that was on?

Sorry to get any hopes up but somebody on here linked a music studio forum and after MJ died Bill Botrell made an account on it and started answering questions people had about MJ. One of the things he said was that MJ would record his vocals in the dark to hide his emotions. But i'm not sure how many songs that was on?

The Making Of Bad exists, it was shot on film during the BAD recording sessions, it includes the footage of Michael in the studio as featured in the BAD 25 documentary. i believe what you are stating bill said, was certainly for she's out of my life as quincy said michael cried at the end of each take. most of the sad song's i would say.

Any song, as long as it wasn't faking it like IJCSLY from Bad 25.

Even if the purpose of filming that was for a possible music video, why wouldn't they put on headphones to make it look real (and MJ should have taken off his shades).

Definitely Who Is It for me. Because of my obsession with that song. But I would so L.O.V.E. it to see these. If there is footage of it. And I do remember a few years ago. Back when I could handle watching Michael. Without wanting to cry over him. I saw this video of Michael in the studio recording Beautiful Girl. So I do know that exists.

Someone Put Your Hand Out
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
In The Closet
Stranger In Moscow
Earth Song
Dangerous
They Don't Care About Us
Dirty Diana
Remember The Time
Free
D.S.

I doubt cameras were filming EVERY time he was recording.

Especially pre-Thriller.

Oh, and you know that clip of MJ recording Another Part of Me with that blue suit jacket on?
I don't even think THAT was him really recording. It was probably for the cameras, like IJCSLY.
He was just sort of vaguely singing and holding the headphones.

But I'd love to see anything we haven't seen already.

Back