Stranger In Moscow video - secret message?

dangerous_88

Proud Member
Hey all.

Anybody ever noticed the part in Stranger In Moscow from 01:03 to 01:15 has something...ambiguous about it?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xfZz-q8CRLE

Might it be that Michael was referring to 'birds and bees' ? And if SIM is about loneliness, does that show Michael's previously unfulfilled wish to have a child? Or referring to the loneliness that his father kind of attached to him by making him a star?

Or am I just WAAAAAY too bored and this is just a coincidence? LOL

Last edited:
I believe there are secret messages throughout the entire
"Strenger in Moscow" song, but only Michael Jackson can reveal them.
Maybe, someday, he will. :fortuneteller:

Last edited:
hey that's actually an interesting question.
i never noticed that.
but you might be right. only Mike knows for sure though

And daphnieas, the story about birds and bees is about sex and pregnancy :cheeky:
Yeah I know that, but at 1:03 to 1:15 all I see is a few birds flying and something that looks like a mosquito roaming the homeless guy, the lyrics don't tell me anything about birds and bees :huh:
Or maybe I'm not hearing well :lol:

EDIT: I just watched the video on the TV instead of youtube, I get it, what appeared to be a mosquito on that tiny youtube screen is actually a bee...sorry.

Yeah I know that, but at 1:03 to 1:15 all I see is a few birds flying and something that looks like a mosquito roaming the homeless guy, the lyrics don't tell me anything about birds and bees :huh:
Or maybe I'm not hearing well :lol:

EDIT: I just watched the video on the TV instead of youtube, I get it, what appeared to be a mosquito on that tiny youtube screen is actually a bee...sorry.

Well, that wasn't a mosquito, it was a bee.

Hence, birds + bees = something to do with sex = something to do with reproduction?

Hmmmmmmmm who knows.

Never noticed that before, how interesting!

Back