"Stranger in Moscow" rehearsal 1-6-2009- IS THIS FOR REAL?!?

Well, who knows, might be true. There were some fans who recorded audio on several days and put it on Youtube. But Michael was not at the Forum on June 1st

what the hell are birds doing in the building? lol
nono, it's defenitely fake, poor editing

ohboy.gif

I think it could be real. They were going to switch between this and Human Nature on some nights.

I'm guessing that the fans are recording from outside. I've seen a video on youtube before where the fans were standing up next to the doors, and they could hear Michael and the band rehearsing. So, the birds are outside.

I'm guessing the BIRDS are MJ fans!!! :D

Remember the barking dog at HIStory Tour Oostende?!?! XD Animal MJ Fans :D

I know birdcalls well. The birds are house sparrows, the ones commonly found outside city buildings in the area. That would fit with the fan's claim that this was recorded outside the building. The sound mix between the inside music and outside birdcalls seems about right.

As far as I'm concerned, this is further confirmation this song was in the works. Hope the video turns up eventually.

Or sooner!

Even if this was real, what would we have then? Nothing! We still don't and I also think we won't ever see this, if it has been really done!...

You really can't tell if it's fake, it's nothing more but bird's chirping and the instrumental playing, everything else is inaudible. It could be real, it could be fake, the thought of how some of us figure we know it's fake for sure escapes me.

Back