Strange thing happened at The SONY Building in NYC.

ruchie

Proud Member
:mello: You all know that New York had a crazy Snowstorm on Friday and during the weekend. I just read and heard on the news that snow and Ice crashed through the windows at The SONY HEAD QUARTERS Building on Madison Ave. ( Yall know the building that was the site of The SONY DEMONSTRATION and where Michael rode that double decker red bus down Madison avenue to protest the injustice that SONY has done to him by not helping to do enough with the promotion of his last couple of albums before he passed away.)There was a party there with some of the cast of The Jersey Shore.10 people was hurt by the chards of glass that fell on the crowd.SONY is being sued for $25,000 for not making sure the ice surrounding the building was cleared. Hmmm.Was there a scary chilling wind that caused this or a spirit ?:doh:

Whatever it was, I'm sorry it missed those annoying Jersey Shore kids, I am so tired of hearing about them, lol. Just kidding!

:mello: You all know that New York had a crazy Snowstorm on Friday and during the weekend. I just read and heard on the news that snow and Ice crashed through the windows at The SONY HEAD QUARTERS Building on Madison Ave. ( Yall know the building that was the site of The SONY DEMONSTRATION and where Michael rode that double decker red bus down Madison avenue to protest the injustice that SONY has done to him by not helping to do enough with the promotion of his last couple of albums before he passed away.)There was a party there with some of the cast of The Jersey Shore.10 people was hurt by the chards of glass that fell on the crowd.SONY is being sued for $25,000 for not making sure the ice surrounding the building was cleared. Hmmm.Was there a scary chilling wind that caused this or a spirit ?:doh:

please don't tell me you're trying to suggest the spirit of Michael Jackson did this :O

*cue Twilight Zone music*

Back