Stimulated to produce screens for O2 concert series

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Formula’s customer, Stimulated, to produce screens for Michael Jackson’s 02 Dome concerts in London Formula would like to congratulate customer: Stimulated on it’s newest project! Stimulated has been selected to produce the screens content for Michael Jackson’s O2 Dome concerts in London.

Stimulated will serve as the primary production company for screens content, with Robb Wagner assuming the role of Screens Producer. Stimulated will create content, and Wagner will oversee all of the the creative and technical aspects of the production.

TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION: Formula designed Stimulated.tv’s website using Flash as a content management system (CMS) so the customer can maintain their own news and other text on the site without additional flash or programming.

http://blog.ie-formula.com/?p=19

Technology has improved so much since 1997...can't wait to see the stage!

Will be really interesting to see what they come up with for the concerts. Michael really is pulling out all the stops for these concerts.

Technology has improved so much since 1997...can't wait to see the stage!

Me neither!

That Demo on their website was amazing. Can't wait.

Think we are in for a HUGE stage set-up!

screens as in the big screens at the side of the stage?

I wish it could resemble to Eurovision 2009!
That was one of my thoughts, too. Eurovision's screens were really impressive. It was amazing how much they added to the performances and amazing just what all can be done these days. Cool.

I hope they utilise huge screens for their set design, how great would it be to have different backdrops for each song and really set the scenes for the storytelling of the songs...along with the fantastic lights he will have too. I have a feeling it will be something like that, for the graphics and videos that will be played throughout the entire show. Cant wait to see this, in all its HD glory!

Wow, talk about waiting until the last minute to hire these cats.

Back