'Still Got It'; Invincible sessions...

IMWhizzle

Proud Member
I know this song was leaked around the time 'Xscape' hit the Internet.. But somehow the track was lost. I know some people on this board heard the track..

I was wondering.. Can anyone provide me with more information regarding this track?

Huuum... I have song named She Got It.I can upload it, but i don't know is it this song.

i do however think that invinceble is pretty much the best album he ever did
i mean seriously when you listen to songs as speechles and heaven can wait its so different then the other albums and so beautifull it sould have sold much much mroe copies

i mean seriously when you listen to songs as speechles and heaven can wait its so different then the other albums and so beautifull it sould have sold much much mroe copies

*High 5* !!!!!

Dangerous is my favourite but Invincible is a very close second, Dont Walk Away is my favourite from the album

Don't Walk Away is great. IMO it's almost a retro 80s song with it's beat. Classic MJ.

I agree. My personal favorites are Unbreakable, 2000 Watts, & Privacy.
Overall though I think it had some of his best material. Invincible will go down as a hidden gem.

lol u guys r tooooootally of topic..n e wayz ill research but ive never heard of a song called "still got it" from the invincible sessions

* my 1,300 post yipppppppppppppe* ok back on topic lol

Last edited:
Pleaseeeeeeeee, stay on topic!!!

I had a short track on my PC about 4-5 years ago, it did not have any vocals layed down but it did have "uh"'s & "ah"'s and beatboxing in as percussion, it was the beat and some strings, now I am not a gimp and can spot fan fakes a mile off but a few of us discussed the song and to us it sounded very very much like Michael, the vocal percussion, the beat and the string melodies............I bloody lost the song and tried to trace it back to who i sent it too but with but couldn't get it back, it might be on my external HD under a strange name

I had a short track on my PC about 4-5 years ago, it did not have any vocals layed down but it did have "uh"'s & "ah"'s and beatboxing in as percussion, it was the beat and some strings, now I am not a gimp and can spot fan fakes a mile off but a few of us discussed the song and to us it sounded very very much like Michael, the vocal percussion, the beat and the string melodies............I bloody lost the song and tried to trace it back to who i sent it too but with but couldn't get it back, it might be on my external HD under a strange name

Probably "Get ur weight of me"

The title "Still Got It" originates from rumors about fans having bought a Dangerous SE test pressing in 2002 with the song "She Got It".

There never was a track titled "Still Got It". The title is just a falsification from hearsay.

Some fans just got the name wrong.
That's it.

;)

Btw, I often find my list (see my signature) copy-pasted and people like to add songs that are not in my list because they think I forgot them.

Some examples:

"If You Don't Get It" by John Legend
"Trial Of The Century"
a duet with Whitney Houston - forgot the title

FACT is that those songs are FAN-FICTION.
The song John Legend wrote for MJ - nobody actually knows IF MJ even recorded it(!!!) - was never associated with a name, thus "If You Don't Get It" is a title made up by a fan.

"Trial Of The Century" is also one (of many) titles fans often make up for whatever reasons (humbug, tediousness, madness).

And it was also never reported that MJ did record a song with Whitney Houston in recent years just as little as a title. Another story made up by a fan.

This misleading info by fans that want to spread their own made up stories is just nutty!

Last edited:
The title "Still Got It" originates from rumors about fans having bought a Dangerous SE test pressing in 2002 with the song "She Got It".

There never was a track titled "Still Got It". The title is just a falsification from hearsay.

Some fans just got the name wrong.
That's it.

;)

Btw, I often find my list (see my signature) copy-pasted and people like to add songs that are not in my list because they think I forgot them.

Some examples:

"If You Don't Get It" by John Legend
"Trial Of The Century"
a duet with Whitney Houston - forgot the title

FACT is that those songs are FAN-FICTION.
The song John Legend wrote for MJ - nobody actually knows IF MJ even recorded it(!!!) - was never associated with a name, thus "If You Don't Get It" is a title made up by a fan.

"Trial Of The Century" is also one (of many) titles fans often make up for whatever reasons (humbug, tediousness, madness).

And it was also never reported that MJ did record a song with Whitney Houston in recent years just as little as a title. Another story made up by a fan.

This misleading info by fans that want to spread their own made up stories is just nutty!

so fans "bought" a dangerous TP n 02.;.n messed up a name so im guessin they r reffering 2 "she got it" which closes the case??

Last edited:
so fans "bought" a dangerous TP n 02.;.n messed up a name so im guessin they r reffering 2 "she got it" which closes the case??

yes, many things that have been leaked recently (e.g. Dangerous SE test pressing in December 2007) were originally bought many years ago (e.g. 2002 the complete Dangerous SE test pressing).

A Dangerous test pressing on DAT (digital audio tape) with "What About Us", "For All Time", "Monkey Business" etc. was also originally bought in the late '90ies (and even uploaded onto the internet) but it took some time until July 2002 when the songs finally went into mass circulation (due to emule & Co.).

yes, many things that have been leaked recently (e.g. Dangerous SE test pressing in December 2007) were originally bought many years ago (e.g. 2002 the complete Dangerous SE test pressing).

A Dangerous test pressing on DAT (digital audio tape) with "What About Us", "For All Time", "Monkey Business" etc. was also originally bought in the late '90ies (and even uploaded onto the internet) but it took some time until July 2002 when the songs finally went into mass circulation (due to emule & Co.).

Well Monkey business we all got lol but yea...i had those songs way before december of 07 tho..sum1 uploaded them on MJNO...but what about Men in black....where is that lol

Well Monkey business we all got lol but yea...i had those songs way before december of 07 tho..sum1 uploaded them on MJNO...but what about Men in black....where is that lol

full versions of "Work That Body" & "She Got It" plus MJ's "Happy Birthday, Lisa" were leaked in Dec 07.

I don't think that you had them "way before" :agree: :yes:

Last edited:
full versions of "Work That Body" & "She Got It" plus MJ's "Happy Birthday, Lisa" were leaked in Dec 07.

I don't think that you had them "way before" :agree: :yes:

wait when did MJNO Close?? wait ur right i had what about us b4 then tho. but ur def right

^ yeah, "What About Us" & Co. were originally leaked in the late '90ies and went into mass circulation on July 7th, 2002 ;)

^ yeah, "What About Us" & Co. were originally leaked in the late '90ies and went into mass circulation on July 7th, 2002 ;)

Thanks for taking this thread serious and clearing thing up!! :D

Back