Stevie Wonder to play massive Hyde Park concert

SIDEWALK

Proud Member
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...o-play-massive-hyde-park-gig-115875-22133111/

Motown legend Stevie Wonder will be celebrating his 60th birthday with a massive outdoor gig in London’s Hyde Park it was announced today.

The 50,000 capacity show takes place on Saturday 26 June.

Jamiroquai, James Morrison, and Corinne Bailey Rae have been lined up as support for the gig.

Commenting on the show, Morrison said: “Stevie is, and always will be, a legend and I'm honoured and excited to be playing with him in Hyde Park”,

“Ever since I started listening to him as a kid, he has given me so much musical. It's going to be an amazing day.”

Tickets go on sale on Friday.

Who's going to get tickets? :D

Ah I just saw this! I think I will get tickets! Are you?

I think I'm gonna gets me some tickets for that. :D

26 June :cry:

That's really cool though, wish I could see him someday live..

Thanks Stacey for PMing me about this! Havent got o2 but registered for the pre sale for tomorrow morning! Whoop whoop I love Stevie :wub:

Thank-you for starting this thread, hadn't seen this news:wild:. Missed Stevie on his last UK tour and I've been saying the next time he's over here I will definitely see him. Registered for presale!

Thanks Stacey for PMing me about this! Havent got o2 but registered for the pre sale for tomorrow morning! Whoop whoop I love Stevie :wub:

Becca's coming too! :D

For those that were interested I got my tickets through the o2 priority blueroom which started today! :)

oh I wish I could go to that concert but I'll be in London only in August. I love Stevie!

Back