Stevie Wonder Human Nature MJ cover/Higher Ground

:D How cool! Interesting take from mr. Stevie Wonder there...

i really hope his new tour is being recorded professionally..

Whatever dude, its called being innovative and brave. Using a talkbox is difficult enough. Stevie Wonder is pure genious. And there are plenty of people here with taste who would back me up.
I love stevie Wonders voice but that talkbox stuff is just rubbish

Absolute genious! Incredible, seeing him this year at the 02. Cant wait.

Too right Stevie is Genious!
and i'm seeing him at MEN Arena in Manchester 9th September!

Whatever dude, its called being innovative and brave. Using a talkbox is difficult enough. Stevie Wonder is pure genious. And there are plenty of people here with taste who would back me up.

Yea heres one of them people lol

He is still a genious though ;)
Talkbox is oldschool, i love it, matter of opinion i guess. I loved the cover, was different.

The cover was fab, I hope he's does some MJ tunes when I go and see him would be brill to watch and listen :)

that talkbox stuff is just rubbish
I don't think so, Roger Troutman was the master of talkbox. He got into it because of Stevie. Peter Frampton also used talkbox. Some used the other version called the vocoder like Sun, Midnight Star, Kraftwerk, El Debarge, even Marvin Gaye on "Sanctified Lady".

Thanks for sharing. I loved it. Hopefully someone taped this and releases it as a lossless torrent, I've got a ton of his concerts from this year and last year in great quality thanks to all the great concert tapers out there. He did Billie Jean last year but nobody taped that one and it never popped up on Youtube.

He's done a lot of songs on the talkbox including:
My Eyes Don't Cry
People Make The World Go 'Round
What's Going On
Ain't No Stopping Us Now
We Are Family
Give Up The Funk
Tell Me Something Good
Girl Blue

The guy has such a great voice, why not just use it? it doesnt make him sound better.... if anything its like a super model with a beautiful face using a butchers knife to enhance her beauty :-\

the talk box is just yuk

Of course it would have sounded better with just Stevie straight up singing it..

BUT when you're at a position where you have proven what you got.. U are also in the positon to play and have fun with music too.. He just wanted to do a funky version..

He would not release a version like this on an album.. He's just playin' the crowd.

The guy has such a great voice, why not just use it? it doesnt make him sound better.... if anything its like a super model with a beautiful face using a butchers knife to enhance her beauty :-\

the talk box is just yuk

Last edited:
Back