Steve Harvey dedicates entire radio show to Michael

somewhereinthedark

Proud Member
Steve Harvey, who has been a staunch supporter of Michael, is dedicating his entire radio show to him. They played an exclusive interview of Michael calling the radio station. The interview was funny and heart-warming. Steve has never waivered from his support of Michael and plays at least one of his songs every single day.

Steve Harvey, who has been a staunch supporter of Michael, is dedicating his entire radio show to him. They played an exclusive interview of Michael calling the radio station. The interview was funny and heart-warming. Steve has never waivered from his support of Michael and plays at least one of his songs every single day.

God bless Uncle Steve!

Although, Steve's show lasts only 3hrs., other radio personalities/DJ's will be doing tributes to Michael all day. They will do a MJ Mega-Mix, a block of interviews, music and tributes from celebrities. They will probably repeat the interview that Steve did with Michael, later on this evening or tonight. After Michael's passing, Steve promised that he would ALWAYS honor him and keep his legacy alive. He has kept that promise and seems to cherish the friendship that he had with Michael. Steve plays Michael's music EVERY single day on his show. I respect the fact that Steve stood by Michael PUBLICLY when others in the industry were too afraid or unwilling to do so. I love this man for his unwavering support and courage in standing by Michael.

Although, Steve's show lasts only 3hrs., other radio personalities/DJ's will be doing tributes to Michael all day. They will do a MJ Mega-Mix, a block of interviews, music and tributes from celebrities. They will probably repeat the interview that Steve did with Michael, later on this evening or tonight. After Michael's passing, Steve promised that he would ALWAYS honor him and keep his legacy alive. He has kept that promise and seems to cherish the friendship that he had with Michael. Steve plays Michael's music EVERY single day on his show. I respect the fact that Steve stood by Michael PUBLICLY when others in the industry were too afraid or unwilling to do so. I love this man for his unwavering support and courage in standing by Michael.

I'm looking on his site now and I can't find anything about a repeat. Do you, or does anybody else, know anything?

I went back to Steve's Morning Show site and it said that it was unavailable. I usually don't listen to his show on the internet. I ALWAYS listen to him on the radio-usually in the car. They did the Mega-Mix this afternoon and said they will do another tribute tonight.

Steve is the REAL DEAL and he has always gotten much respect from me. :victory:

Bless Steve Harvey for doing this. Too bad his show doesn't play in my area anymore. X_X Hopefully someone uploads it.

The old-school R&B station here played some of his music throughout the day with a DJ doing a megamix starting a 5pm. He was even incorporating live songs into it! :clap:

Back