Steve Harvery Morning Show dedication to the MJ..it is ROCKING

Rasta Pasta

Proud Member
its on now until 10a EST.....great interviews ....from John Legend, Robin Thicke.....and Bill Belamy's story was great...

and Eddy Levert's story of him and the O'Jays doing back up singing for a Stevie Wonder song called ALL I DO...I didn't know that..

hope you can get it

www.steveharvery.com

Rasta, fix your link. :lol:
Thanks for the heads up. I can't listen but I'll be patiently waiting for any updates. :)

Ha ha! Yeah, I've been listening since 6:A.M!!
I'm loving all the celebrity call-ins and especially the MUSIC!

I posted the airing of this in RT. :)

Steve be foolin'!!

*Sigh* Cant find anywhere to listen to it. Looking forward to the updates

Edit: found it. Playing Beat It. The song that got me started. *smiling sadly*

When I was a little girl growing up in Brooklyn, this was the station that turned me onto Michael Jackson and his Off the Wall album, the rest is history... thank you for linking me to the live show today...

Thanks I was able to get on through Google. I'm listening now: PYT one of my favs.!!! :)

Wow, I forgot how hot Michael sounded when he says, "You and I could, uh, you know, just get together" at the end of PYT. :D

Can someone link to the show on the West Coast so that I can listen to the entire show (or at least from now to 10am PST? Thank you.

Leave Me Alone. :D
You know, it's such a different feeling listening to songs on the radio with you all - just the fact that everyone's listening to the same thing together. It's exciting and makes everything sound better. ;)

I am sure someone taped it and can download so we can hear the entire show right?? The last 30 minutes were Great!

Back