Stephanie Mills

dori727

Proud Member
I don't know if this has been posted before but.......here is a video conversation of Stephanie mills talking about Michael Jackson and how they DID date. This is actually like 3 years old or something around that. Let me know what you guys think. Enjoy. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2i7DXoa9YE

OMG I heard this and just couldn't stop laughing. This interview was so silly. And he ate her cooking no matter how bad. LOL

hahaha Michael was a real man!

"oh, we never had sex. no no. but i did see him in his underwear!"
"wow how many people have seen michael jackson in his panties!?"
"oh well, brooke shields...tatum oneal...."

LOL Brooke Shields...you think so?? Must be Michael liked to parade around half dressed for his lady friends :D

"I saw Michael in his underwear, and he was soo cute!" LOL

haha i'm pretty sure SHE wanted more than just "underwear"...or should I say less? lmfao and apparently Michael loved being almost naked???? I honestly think that if he would have never been famous and lived a normal life he would have been the BIGGEST FLIRT ALIVE! lmao

ahhh the whole interview had me crackin up. you know she was wantin a little sum sum from michael LOL

"i thought i was gonna marry michael!" uhh hunnn lol doing his laundry and seeing him in his whitey tighties doesnt make you wifey material :D LOL jk

ahhh the whole interview had me crackin up. you know she was wantin a little sum sum from michael LOL

"i thought i was gonna marry michael!" uhh hunnn lol doing his laundry and seeing him in his whitey tighties doesnt make you wifey material :D LOL jk

lmfao I caught that too! "I thought I was going to marry him"...no hunny, you were WAY off! lol you were a partial thing. lol but i like her, she defended him the entire time and never spoke bad at all.

lmfao I caught that too! "I thought I was going to marry him"...no hunny, you were WAY off! lol you were a partial thing. lol but i like her, she defended him the entire time and never spoke bad at all.

It was a fun interview, I thought it was very positive.

Yea she did a really good job at defending him. She said she didn't think he was guilty back in his trial so she gets an A+ in my book, plus she talked about Michael in his whitey tighties...LOL Sorry I just think that is too funny lol...even still...3 hours after watching...*sigh* LOL

Those interviewers are driving me nuts. "Did you see his real nose?" They're a bit disrespectful. :eek:
Stephanie was cute though!
"Michael is a great kisser" :)

Whoa! The part where she revealed, "Where do you THINK he kissed me?"

And then they started singing Ease on Down the Road. Hahahahaha!

Back