Statement by Joseph Jackson

MJBlanket

Proud Member
Jackson Family Issues Statement to Fans
Originally posted Saturday June 27, 2009 06:15 PM EDT
Michael Jackson

The Jackson family issued a statement Saturday, conveyed by family patriarch Joseph Jackson. In full, it reads:

In one of the darkest moments of our lives we find it hard to find the words appropriate to this sudden tragedy we all had to encounter. Our beloved son, brother and father of three children has gone so unexpectedly, in such a tragic way and much too soon. It leaves us, his family, speechless and devastated to a point, where communication with the outside world seems almost impossible at times.

We miss Michael endlessly, our pain cannot be described in words. But Michael would not want us to give up now. So we want to thank all of his faithful supporters and loyal fans worldwide, you – who Michael loved so much. Please do not despair, because Michael will continue to live on in each and every one of you. Continue to spread his message, because that is what he would want you to do. Carry on, so his legacy will live forever.

In addition, Joseph Jackson wishes to personally convey: "My grandchildren are deeply moved by all the love and support you have shown for them and their father, Michael Jackson."

Joseph Jackson & Family

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20288069,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

thank you for posting this mjblanket.

and thank you to the Jackson family for making this statement, in a time where sadness fills their souls. They are all in my thoughts a prayers.

Also the last statement from Joseph is the best part of this.
It warms my heart SO much to know that the children knows that we care for them too, and that we understand how deeply they hurt right now.

I hope that they will end up living with people that they feel safe and comfortable with. God bless them!

I must say though I don't like the pictures of him beaming from ear to ear outside the family compound. Maybe he is in denial yet, hasn't sunk in. Even on Geraldo he didn't speak about Michael in a personal or emotional way but I guess that is Joe. It was just a bit odd.

Back