Start School May 17th; UV of Phoenix ; Feel Nervous

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I start online school May 17th I have enough credits to transfer over to get my Bachelor's!! I'm going through Financial Aid.

I am nervous as anything!! This is my first time at a 'university' and I never in my life thought I would say I have my Bachelor's!!:D

So I need support, advice, tips ...anything.

Its in: Bachelor Science of Healthcare Admin. So I know I will be good with this in the future.:angel:

I just need and would love to have some advice or something....and even, if anyone else has studied this or is studying it - perhaps I could come here and we could work together??

Last edited:
no-one has gotten their Associate's, Bachelor's? Taken online classes???:smilerolleyes::mello:

I have a Bachelors and have also taken a few summer classes online. I majored in Political Science and Secondary Education.

My advice: Study hard, and even though your classes are online, try to meet as many people as you can. Be sure not to stress yourself out! Its not the end of the world if you don't do well on a test or graduate with a 4.0. Trust me, jobs ONLY care if you have the degree, nothing else!

Internships are a good way to get your feet wet and have some real on the job experience. There are a few paid ones out there, but most are not. It'll be worth it either way. Make as many contacts as you can, you'll need them!

Good luck and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

I have a bachelor's degree in business management but that was 18 or 19 years ago! If I could do it all again I would not watch as much TV, I would focus more on studying and I would not procrastinate with getting homework and papers done.

It's amazing how far online education has come. There wasn't even internet widely available when I was in school. You've got it made. Good luck. :)

Back