Stars anticipate Michael Jackson show

Every celebrity would love to see MJ live , tell me who wouldn't :)

Every celebrity would love to see MJ live , tell me who wouldn't :)

And some would like to be his baby mama too... It's easy to say they are excited when Michael has sold one million tickets. Well, it's great pr for Michael.

sum1 needs 2 slap ciaras ass clear across the face for that bull

Yup lol, shes one of the biggest MJ clones out there and shes not sure "whats that song?", pull the other one, shes a self confessed massive fan lol

Yup lol, shes one of the biggest MJ clones out there and shes not sure "whats that song?", pull the other one, shes a self confessed massive fan lol

i think she just had a mind blank lol we all have them if its her favourite shes bound to know the name, plus shes a massive Janet and Michael fan

lol at Ciara, I can't believe she couldn't figure that out, but probably was thinkin' something else the same time.

Ciara made me go o______O. Funny how she could remember Remember the time but not Billie Jean. LMAO

It was great to hear these stars mentions songs like Liberian Girl and Remember The Time. Whenever someone asks someone what their favorite Michael Jackson song is they always seem to mention something from Off The Wall or Thriller. Which isn't a bad thing but it just makes me happy when people can see that Michael has good songs on other albums and not just Off The Wall and Thriller

Back