Stansted

I will also land in Stansted... There's trains leaving from Stansted several times an hour going to central London in my understanding...

u can get a train or bus into the centre of london then take the tube to the 02

When arriving at stanstead you have to get a train into the centre of London. The train ticket is approx £25 return!!! You will arrive at Liverpool street station...and from there you should be able to get a subway to where ever your destination.

Hope that helps abit.

We land at 23.55. If we go by train or by easybus, the tube will be closed by then :( We need to go to 86 Tanners Hill, Deptford, Journey's Greenwich hostel. Is a cab the only option for us? How much will it cost from airport to hostel? there are four of us.

We land at 23.55. If we go by train or by easybus, the tube will be closed by then :( We need to go to 86 Tanners Hill, Deptford, Journey's Greenwich hostel. Is a cab the only option for us? How much will it cost from airport to hostel? there are four of us.

Deptford is not one of the nicest placest in London and I would recommend you take a taxi at that time of night. Get the coach to Victoria and then catch a black taxi from there to your hostel, the taxi will cost around £25-30.

Thank you, mimi_uk! But during day time, is it safe there? Or should I better forget my 17euro deposit and just book another hostel?

During the day will be fine, it is just at night when you need to be careful around there.

I land on Stansted too.Thanks for the info! I've never been there only ht and Gatwick

I'll land on Stansed on july 6, 11am

Me & My Friend are staying at,
Tonys house Hotel..

How far is that from Stansed-Airport

& from Tonys H hotel
to the O2????

Help please/about flight

I will travel to london with Easyjet...
and i see - London Stansted

What is Standsted??

is this ok?? i mean near o2 arena??

HELP :)

or i need to choose somethin else later

Re: Help please/about flight

stanstead is about an hour or so from london. theres train and bus that will take u into london. its ok to travel there. i dont think the cheap airlines fly that much into other places. u could try luton

Re: Help please/about flight

thank u 4 your answer! its ok then...
I wish it was august already :)

I fly into Stansted at 7:40am on Tuesday 7th July!!

We just get the Stansted Express train whenever we go to London - it's 45mins and leave every 15mins from inside the airport. It takes you into Liverpool St Station in Central London from where you can get the tube to other locations. Also, Tottenham Hale (the other stop on the Stansted Express) is better for tube links directly to the West End (eg Covent Garden).

I then leave again at 5:40pm on Thursday 9th July and head directly to "T in the Park" in Scotland :D

Back