Stage Name!!

sophia_louise

Proud Member
Hey guys... i need some help!! Im jus beginning a career in acting and i want to change my name. Im going to keep my first name which is sophia, but i dont have a clue what my last name should be! Hav u guys Got any suggestions on a stage name for me??! Somethin thats original but easy to say. Sooo what should i be called?? sophia .........

When I first read you wanted to changed your name, and I saw your name was Sophia and I thought why change such a nice name? So I am glad you have decided to keep that.
For some reason and I have no idea why, But I thought Sophia Bell in my head right away :huh: Just something that came to me.

Good luck with your Career :flowers:

When I first read you wanted to changed your name, and I saw your name was Sophia and I thought why change such a nice name? So I am glad you have decided to keep that.
For some reason and I have no idea why, But I thought Sophia Bell in my head right away :huh: Just something that came to me.

Good luck with your Career :flowers:

thats deffo a great one :yes:

your first name is realy pretty so you have somat to work with no doubt um ..so il have a go ....

1>sophia steadford
2>sophia steffan
3>sophia ca' tova
4>sophia starr
5>sophia sheilds
6>sophia lee
im loving sophia bell best though ,

aw they all sound nice.. thanks guys... i still cant decide thougg :( nothin has striked me into goin OMG thats gotta b my name... but im lovin ur suggestions nd im gunna think about some of the ones uv put :):) any more?? lol

awww do you ? ~ coolies :lol:

sophia shelby
sophia sa' fire
sophia sapphire

good luck with it hun x

^^ thhank youuu!! i reli apreciate ur help nd those are some reli nice names :) hmmm its sooo hard to decide lol

sophia somers or summers

sophia sonoma

i think since you are keeping sofia you should do a double 's' thing. hollywood loves double letters like that.

Last edited:
^^ Like marilyn moroe :) lol i have Two posters of marilyn in my room and a calander, shes so great i love her! ^^ and obv your a fan :)

What do you all think of Sophia Beaton??? i kinda like it but i agree with marilynmonre on how hollywood like same letter initial. OMG this is sooo difficult lol.. i reli apreciate ur help guys... hmmm sophia summers... i doooo like tht, it sounds very nice... gosh its so hard to decide!!

Back