Stacy Killed Archi [ Eastenders ]

Re: Stacy Killed Archi

lol i thought he was gonna laugh when he did it!
wow i was so stressed watching that episode, i kept thinking they were gonna do something wrong eeeek
poor bradley :( boohoo

i thought it was AMAZING live!! :D

I thought it was really good! The acting seemed better than usual as well which was weird.

I loved Bradley, will miss him. :( I still don't think Stacey will go down for the murder though.

damn it girls!! lol i was working till 9, and was gona watch it at 10:30 on sky.. (i did) but i was checking out the forum before and ya'll spoilt it on me!!! :lol: :lol:

but yeah...BRADLEY!! I LOVE HIM!!! HMMM hes such a babe!! him and stacey are so cute together!

saw the extra on sky 115 too.. really interesting!

noticed jack missed his lines up too. and saw the bit where they zoomed up on staceys face!

Alyssa I did the same...was wanting to watch it at 10:30 and then saw the title of this thread! :bugeyed Had no idea about Bradley though so that was a shock!

Alyssa I did the same...was wanting to watch it at 10:30 and then saw the title of this thread! :bugeyed Had no idea about Bradley though so that was a shock!

i know... i was pure raging. and some people had their FB status' saying who killed him.. why spoil it!!! LOL
i knew he was going out of it... didnt know how tho, and didnt expect it to be so soon :( gosh ya actually will miss seeing him on EE!!

stacey may not go down for the murder as she has biopolar disorder and didnt archie rape her and get her pregnant could probably plead self defense if i did come to court or whatever i dont know have to keep watching now im so interested :lol: and poor bradley wow that was a shocker i didnt think he was being killed off i thought he just left stacey behind at the train station

Watched it on catch up yesterday!
I dont normally watch eastenders, except for when theres a big story line on.
So after every1 going on about the live show I watched it and was quite impressed actually! Must have been a nightmare getting every1 from set to set live lol!
But had no idea it was gonna be Stacey and I'm gutted about Bradly!!!
Well done to all the cast and crew though, I think they did a great job.
xxx

Hmmm yeah maybe. What I don't get though, is that they've already filmed the next 6 weeks or whatever...but they didn't know who the killer was themselves until Friday. Does that mean it won't be mentioned again for at least that long?

Back