Spyro 2 = Another Day?

Donations
$10.00
As some of you may (or may not) know, I am a huge fan of the Spyro the Dragon video game series. In around May 2009 I managed to complete the first and second Spyro games on my computer using an PlayStation One emulator.

Earlier today, I was browsing for YouTube videos of Spyro 2 because I was slightly bored, and came accross something rather spectacular regarding the music on the "Hurricos" level...

^Listen at 0:12

As I said, I first started playing this around May 2009, long before Another Day had leaked (I had played it as a child, but that was a long time ago). When Another Day did leak, I didn't recognise that it was used on Spyro 2.

Spyro 2 was released in 1999.

This begs the question really - WHAT ON EARTH?

EDIT: Stewart Copeland (ex Police band member) composed all of the music to this game. Maybe he had ties with Lenny Kravitz, as Kravitz alledgedly did all the instrumentation on Another Day.

This was posted on another forum, but what are your thoughts on it here on MJJC? :)

Sounds like it.

Spyro 2 was released in 1999, right?

Another Day was recorded in 1999 too, right?

Could be.

lol
Funny thing! Probably Michael played this game and liked the music :D

OR this could be another "SONIC" thing where suposedly Michael made music for the game uncredited

Are you talking about the sound of the beat?
If so, it might've been a royalty free drum loop...

It's definitely got to be just a stock drum loop from either a loop library or a keyboard/drum machine.

Back