SPOILERS - more details leaked...

Vici

Proud Member
Found this information on mjdreams... don't know whether its true or not.. read at your own risk :p I try to stay away from spoilers but its too damn hard not to haha!! Anyways.. here what it says:

"again from KOP:

1. Heart Break Hotel will be performed

2. Beyonce will be doin a duet with michael on one of the nights not confirmed yet on which date

3. New video is in the wrks for new song back up dancers are frm the shows will be in the video . video will premiere the 1st night show ....

enjoy my spoilers bcz they are true .. what u read is what my source sees and heres and remember my source is part of t.i.i"

http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2457&page=1#pid25586

Last edited:
lol michael hasnt to be concerned that sth will be leaked, because in the end noone believes anything :lol:

Found this information on mjdreams... don't know whether its true or not.. read at your own risk :p Damn, I try to stay away from spoilers but its too damn hard not to!! Anyways.. here what it says:

"again from KOP:

1. Heart Break Hotel will be performed

2. Beyonce will be doin a duet with michael on one of the nights not confirmed yet on which date

3. New video is in the wrks for new song back up dancers are frm the shows will be in the video . video will premiere the 1st night show ....

enjoy my spoilers bcz they are true .. what u read is what my source sees and heres and remember my source is part of t.i.i"

http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2457&page=1#pid25586

I can see the 2nd one with Beyonce happening at some stage.

It doesn't seem very likely Beyonce will appear with Mike in July. Look at her tour dates below, they're quite packed together. Perhaps it'll happen later in the run.

July 1, 2009

I hope the HEARTBREAK HOTEL part is true. Remember I had a thread saying "It would be a crime" If Michael didnt perform it.LOL! Well I can only cross my fingers! Don't be too quick to rubbish the Beyonce thing, Mike did do a duet with Britney didnt he? I doubt the part about a new video though, like someone once said, a Michael Jackson video at this point is a privilage.

really good news , rather be hearing about the possible concert spoilers than someone going on about his ear again.
I cant wait to see and hear what heartbreak hotel is going to be like with the amazing backdrops and sound, its gonna be great.
I think we all guessed about the new video being premiered at the opening night.
I think they should show the video live to the entire world at the same time via tv and internet.
Also isnt it cool how MJ was spotted along with the backup dancers in a video recording studio with the curls again, i belive that the video is now done and all we have to do is to now wait until july 13th.
Beyonce will join MJ for a duet of i just cant stop loving you i would like to belive.

ok..and then I stopped believing..
maybe the first leak thing I believed for a few seconds..but now it's like someone has started a wave!
keeps releasing more and more info and now it just seems like BS.

Oh, I still hope heartbreak hotel will be performed so much!!! It's one of my favourite Michael's live performance!

Heartbreak Hotel?

Cant see it myself, that contradicts the process of the fans picking the set list, cos that song wasnt available amongst the ones to choose from?

Orianthi tearing the gaff up on the guitar solo would be smokin.

^^No, it does not... as Michael and no one else will decide what he plays... if he wants to do Heartbreak Hotel then he'll do it! And I for one hope that that part is true... don't care for the rest!

I hope the video thing is true. That would be pretty sweet! I agree with Screamin, that they should show the video to the whole world. Just think... wow!

^^No, it does not... as Michael and no one else will decide what he plays... if he wants to do Heartbreak Hotel then he'll do it! And I for one hope that that part is true... don't care for the rest!

So what was the point of fans filling out their favourite setlists then?

It's nothing more than a guideline to get an idea what fans would like to hear, but at the end of the day Michael will do whatever he wants to do!

Only the first 7 days where fans voted online for the setlist counted. But how much they'll 'count' towards determining what MJ will perform is another thing.

I hope the HEARTBREAK HOTEL part is true. Remember I had a thread saying "It would be a crime" If Michael didnt perform it.LOL! Well I can only cross my fingers! Don't be too quick to rubbish the Beyonce thing, Mike did do a duet with Britney didnt he? I doubt the part about a new video though, like someone once said, a Michael Jackson video at this point is a privilage.

Yeah I remember that comment.
I really hope he'll do it .. !
I think some people would faint :D

Yeah I remember that comment.
I really hope he'll do it .. !
I think some people would faint :D

Oh for sure, That song I think was one of the earliest signs of the direction Michael's music would take post THRILLER. The live performance is just too killer, Michael BECOMES that song when he's performing it. "Now I cant convince this girl there aint no otherrr, hee-hee!"

Especially dont believe this one. Some of these things are bound to be right, where as some of them are bound to be wrong, and the ones that are wrong can easily be claimed to have been changed later on......

to get an IDEA of what the fans what to see done. @ the end of the day michael will choose what he wants to do,hell probably do some fan favorites and also what he wants 2do.

and if beyonce performs with michael ill die right there..i mean george michael did a duet why not, come on MIKE!! lol

people leak stuff all the time, that isn't true, so it isn't really a leak. lol..i just wish peeps would respect that when MJ has a secret it's a secret..lol

not take it personal, and be upset that we don't always know everything, and can't always have access to everything. and, lol, like someone said, this cry wolf stuff has become MJ's friend. lol

The first two would be amazing.... but if only the third rumor is true, I will be SO happy:angel:

I don't got a prob with Beyonce, lol at this point, with the court sh*t, anythang's a blessin' to me. :lol:

the video thing would be amazing. but I doubt it's true because it said it was with dancers from the concerts. in order for a video to be released it would have to be filmed already. no way there was enough time from the time they were recruited for the tour, for them to get a video done and get ready for the tour at the same time.

the video thing would be amazing. but I doubt it's true because it said it was with dancers from the concerts. in order for a video to be released it would have to be filmed already. no way there was enough time from the time they were recruited for the tour, for them to get a video done and get ready for the tour at the same time.

Unless they film it when they get to london, if there is time there?

Back