Speculation Over 02 Concerts

Gfresh

Proud Member
DONT KNOW IF THIS IS ALREADY POSTED .. :agree:

Thursday, April 23rd 2009
CBS TV has speculated about the contents of Michael’s forthcoming fifty concerts at the 02 Arena, London.
Michael himself said that he will be singing the songs his fans want to hear and CBS guesses that will include a retrospective look back over his career. This, of course, is nothing new as Michael has done this before for all of his solo tours. He did a J5 medley, a ‘Thriller’ section, songs from his solo albums, and songs from whichever album was current at the time of his concerts.
However, CBS is extending their speculation to include a dedication of “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” to the memory of Diana, Princess Of Wales, who Michael was very fond of, and who became his friend. They also think that Justin Timberlake and even Eminem may guest at some of the shows.

thanks for posting, but I highly doubt that JT or Eminem will have anything to do with the show! I don't see what their contribution would be.

The Lady Diana part is more "acseptable" but imo just as silly as the other rumors, Lady Diana, my she rest in peace, past away 12 years ago. I cannot see michael doing that tyribute at this point, but if he did, it would be nice :)

However, CBS is extending their speculation to include a dedication of “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” to the memory of Diana, Princess Of Wales, who Michael was very fond of, and who became his friend. They also think that Justin Timberlake and even Eminem may guest at some of the shows.

PAHAHAHAHAHA :hysterical:

Eminem..................ok, I thought this may have been legitmate until that.

I dont think Michael would want him on his shows, and I dont think Eminem would want to do it.

Eminem that would be funny to see though, he would kiss his boots

Eminem... eh. Now JT I could imagine for a song. Or better, opening for MJ, lol. I mean, most big stars don't want to lower themselves to an opening act, of course, but it's MICHAEL, baby. And MJ is, after all, bringing sexy back! ;) Anyway, that would be cool. Don't think it will happen, but it would be cool.

Back