Auditions: Searching for the World's Best Dancers Featurette
Theatrical Trailer
Meet the Dancers Featurette
Meet the Band Featurette
Meet the Vocalists Featurette
The Unfinished Rehearsals Featurette
Dancing Machine - Choreography Featurette
Michael Jackson's This Is It: The Photo Collection
'Thriller' and 'Smooth Criminal' Vignettes (5.1 audio)
Making 'Smooth Criminal' Featurette
BD Live with movieIQ featuring This Is It interactive playlist
Photo Gallery with 75 insider photos from the rehearsals

is this BluRay version WORLDWIDE, or is that only UK edition? I want the unfinished rehearsals REALLY bad

what does the unfinished rehearsals contain ??????

I'm not sure...Another poster said that the "unfinished rehearsals" portion should really be "unfinished CONCEPTS" because they weren't really rehearsals...THe only thing I know about them is that they show some Dirty Diana stage production, and maybe the MJ Air concept..I don't know much else...

ahh so unfinished rehearsals aren't new rehearsals..:(

Does anyone know if Blu Ray can be played on laptops or computers? Coz I really want to buy the Blu Ray for the photos on it, unless someone would be willing to post them on here when they get the blu ray

Does anyone know if Blu Ray can be played on laptops or computers? Coz I really want to buy the Blu Ray for the photos on it, unless someone would be willing to post them on here when they get the blu ray
You have to have a Blu-Ray drive on your computer to play Blu-Ray discs.

DAMN!!!

Well in that case, could someone who does have the Blu Ray please screencap the photos and upload them here please? I really want to see them...

But we in sweden, denmark,UK,etc....etc.... will get it in one month :( but we will get much more right? :D

special features on the this is it dvd 2 disc special collectors version

DVD Version

2 Making Of Documentaries
The Gloved One - Costumes Featurette
Memories Of Michael Featurette
Theatrical Trailer
Meet the Band Featurette

Blu-ray version

2 Making Of Documentaries
The Gloved One - Costumes Featurette
Memories Of Michael Featurette
Theatrical Trailer
Meet the Band Featurette
Dancing Machine - Choreography Featurette
Michael Jackson's This Is It: The Photo Collection
'Thriller' and 'Smooth Criminal' Vignettes (5.1 audio)
Making 'Smooth Criminal' Featurette
BD Live with movieIQ featuring This Is It interactive playlist
Photo Gallery with 75 insider photos from the rehearsals

I had the chance to watch the dancing Machine featurette...it is about 15 minutes long. Very nice. I like the dancing in front of the mirror..And I also enjoyed MJ's enteraction with Travis Payne. MJ had his own language to describe things...and TP seemed to get him.

At some point, he is discussing what to do after TDCAU...because he thinks it's such a high energy performance.

I love the way he talks...like poetry. lol

PS. They don't play Dancing machine during the featurette..."Dancing Machine" refers to MJ as a dancer.

thanx......so this means that if i bought:

Blue ray - 90 mintues -Uk version , i can got everything ???

Apparently the UK version is going to have additional footage, so here is my one question?

Will the UK blu-ray version play on a US blu-ray player?

i already own blu ray version, is it worth me purchasing the wal mart version , which has the unfinished rehearsals feature ?

i already own blu ray version, is it worth me purchasing the wal mart version , which has the unfinished rehearsals feature ?

I think it's worth it. I'd already bought a copy from Best Buy myself before learning about the walmart version. I went to get it and I am so glad I did. The unfinished rehearsals is short but amazing. You get to see what Dirty Dancing would've been like and how Smooth Criminal was supposed to end.

I mean eventually it might end up online so it'll really have to be the call of the individual. I don't regret it but it is alot of money for a short piece.

What's the Dancing Machine part about??

So "Unfinished Rehearsals" is really just part of "Staging the Return" in US Bluray package then. Sounds like the whole thing is nothing more than Sony's naming tactic aside from the photo gallery. Now, is this UK "unfinished rehearsal" featureatte the same one as the Walmart 2-disc SD package? Not that I want another version of TII besides my Bestbuy bluray, just curious.

Ok soo this is what i did. I thought the 2 Disc DVD was only for the UK. so I orderd the 1 Disc DVD from BESTBUY! Then I saw that they also sold the Bluray version, so I pre-orderd that too.

Then I learned after a few days that WALMART Sold the 2 Disc DVD Version, So i wanted to get that, and I did. But when I was gonna cancel THE One DISC DVD from Bestbuy, they said, "You cant cancel it, you can only cancel in the hour you orderd" Sucks right? so now I Ended up with all three versions...its crazi.! But as others said, its worth it... But in MY LIFE I've never spent this much on DVD's or even cloths...:lol:

$ony is very sneaky...-_-

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Ok soo this is what i did. I thought the 2 Disc DVD was only for the UK. so I orderd the 1 Disc DVD from BESTBUY! Then I saw that they also sold the Bluray version, so I pre-orderd that too.

Then I learned after a few days that WALMART Sold the 2 Disc DVD Version, So i wanted to get that, and I did. But when I was gonna cancel THE One DISC DVD from Bestbuy, they said, "You cant cancel it, you can only cancel in the hour you orderd" Sucks right? so now I Ended up with all three versions...its crazi.! But as others said, its worth it... But in MY LIFE I've never spent this much on DVD's or even cloths...:lol:

$ony is very sneaky...-_-

L.O.V.E.
Romi

:lmao: that made me :lmao:

Ok, so is there a 2 disc BLURAY too??? and will my Bluray have dancing machine on it? or is that only the uk version??

In the unfinished rehearsals they showed that Michael was going to have chandeliers come down for smooth criminal with the girls in them. Then they showed dirty diana set and the girl practising with someone (in MJ's place) and what they were going to do. It would have been great. There was going to be a lot of magic in that. From what I saw I wonder if that footage was from June 25 because they said Michael was going to rehearse Dirty Diana.

In the unfinished rehearsals they showed that Michael was going to have chandeliers come down for smooth criminal with the girls in them. Then they showed dirty diana set and the girl practising with someone (in MJ's place) and what they were going to do. It would have been great. There was going to be a lot of magic in that. From what I saw I wonder if that footage was from June 25 because they said Michael was going to rehearse Dirty Diana.

oooh, man Dirty Diana would have been SO hot...I mean, totally breathtaking...Dirty Diana has got to be one of my fave Michael songs, and the concept he had for it...VERY dramatic, and SEXY!

oooh, man Dirty Diana would have been SO hot...I mean, totally breathtaking...Dirty Diana has got to be one of my fave Michael songs, and the concept he had for it...VERY dramatic, and SEXY!

The girl was going to tie him up to the bed post lol. I am not kidding that's what they said and she was an aerialist so she could climb all over the post etc. It definately would have been something.

The girl was going to tie him up to the bed post lol. I am not kidding that's what they said and she was an aerialist so she could climb all over the post etc. It definately would have been something.

Yes, I know! I've seen it, and CAN'T get it out of my head...I wish we would have seen Michael do the rehearsal, but then I don't think I could handle it...just the thought of it is enough...:heat:

:lmao: that made me :lmao:

:lol:

Good news...The shipping for my 1 Disc DVD was late so I asked them to just cancel it...and guess what...THEY DID!!!(the lady goes, "since its the company's fault, you'll get a full refund) :lol:

I just recieved my BLURAY one(With the steel book) and there's nothing different about the DVD and The Bluray steel book. Both have 2 disc holders. And Yes, The Bluray has 2 Discs! It looks exactly like a DVD but Wont work in a DVD player...Trust me, I just tried it...:smilerolleyes:. Now My Bluray and I are just staring at each other...:lol: for real...:D

I hope to recieve my 2 Disc DVD by 2moro from Walmart cuz I CANNOT Wait to watch it anymore!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

That's right from what I have gathered, Dirty Diana and MJ Air sequence and Rock with You was going to be rehearsed on 25 June, obviously the day Michael was killed.

Back