speak on the mix tapes or discs you put together

mistermaxxx

Proud Member
if you have done them in the past or recently what was all on your mix and have you done a theme style mix tape or disc on songs about objects or things? also have you done one by years or months??

I did a 3 part George Michael retrospective mix tape when I was starting to become a hardcore fan. I wanted a compilation that displayed his artistic growth

Disc 1- 1982-1986
Disc 2-1987-1992
Disc 3-1992-2004

I've also done UK Garage, Hip Hop, Electrofunk, Prince, 80s R&B mixtapes

I am dj in harder/noisier music styles beside my mj fan being :) I don't make mixtapes anymore, but more doing live mixes! I did a Michael jackson mix on a breakcore event a few months ago, with tracks like Thriller, Billie Jean, Bad and Smooth Criminal. Everybody enjoyed it very much, it was really cool!

yeah i'llhave an angry mix....a goofy mix....totally random mix

for the goofy one, i swear it went from good charlotte to john legend to simba (want to be king) to digable planets and a little cece winans...it was so random! Lol

but if i do a jackson one, i try to alternate it so it's not allmike cuz i can't listen to song after song of his especially on a long trip

cassette

I used to have a double cassette boom box and would tape songs off of the radio. :) I still have some of the tapes.

Back