Soundmix of Moonwalker DVD

adamschoales

Proud Member
Has anyone else noticed just how good that DVD sounds? I... acquired... a rip from someone and I was blown away at how clear the audio is (The clip from TWYMMF sounds better than the HIStory DVD). Was it 5.1? Appart from the fact that the PAL DVDs weren't pitch corrected it sounds amazing (of course there are apparently some NTSC versions out there, its just hard to track them down).

I own it in PAL, the sound is 2.0.

What's even more astounding is the video quality of it.
For some reason, the video quality of Thriller & TWYMMF is better than I've seen in any DVD/DVDrip out there... and not to speak about the live footage in the beginning of MITM.
I just can't understand why they have not released a Bad Tour DVD yet, there must be some reason.

yeah i know what you mean. i was watching my MKV rip today and was blown away at how clear Thriller was. The reds were so vibrant! I really wish this would get a release in North America. Maybe some day. (though there are a region 3 and region 4 NTSC disc out there).

yeah i know what you mean. i was watching my MKV rip today and was blown away at how clear Thriller was. The reds were so vibrant! I really wish this would get a release in North America. Maybe some day. (though there are a region 3 and region 4 NTSC disc out there).
Who cares about regions? Every cheap $20-$30 DVD player can be made region-free easily ;) PC DVD Drives even easier in most cases. NEC/OptiArc and LiteOn are so easy :D

Who cares about regions? Every cheap $20-$30 DVD player can be made region-free easily ;) PC DVD Drives even easier in most cases. NEC/OptiArc and LiteOn are so easy :D

We here in Europe have had hybrid DVD players that can play both PAL & NTSC since the mid 90's - but I think it's harder to get a hold of a PAL compatible DVD player in America.
But that isn't the biggest problem, because if I've understood it correctly it's really hard to get a hold of a TV that supports PAL over there (?!)

All these regions and stuff are ridiculous, I'm glad that they killed the HD-DVD format so we don't have to have both Blue-Ray and HD-DVD.

I have the Australian DVD release and it is perfect picture and sound are amazing. Now if only I could find a region free dvd player. I just watch it on my computer.
=p.
haha

Back