Soulja Boy Inspired By MJ

KB50MJ

Proud Member
During a recent interview, Rapper/producer Soulja Boy Tell'em told MTV that one of his inspirations for stage performance is the King of Pop.

"But as far as getting my inspiration for stage performance, it has always been Michael Jackson. I remember I watched the DVD ... Michael Jackson came and stood onstage for 10 minutes. They was screaming the whole 10 minutes. I actually imitated that a couple of times in my show."

Perhaps he'll get the chance to imitate the technique again this weekend. Soulja Boy is slated to perform on Friday at the SuperJam concert for Greensboro, North Carolina's 102 Jamz and also on Saturday at Atlanta's Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1614082/20090616/soulja_boy_tellem.jhtml

Maybe he should stand still onstage for his whole show without opening his mouth. :p

Yeah Soulja boy is very arrogant! lol! Why are they like that and they have not been here long enough yet. hehe. More Flys with Honey I say! Be sweet people! :) but at least he like MJ and give shout out.

Yeah Soulja boy is very arrogant! lol! Why are they like that and they have not been here long enough yet. hehe. More Flys with Honey I say! Be sweet people! :) but at least he like MJ and give shout out.

yeah..it says a lot about Mike that Soulja Boy can give MJ props with that hardened attitude..lol

oh lord,guess bein mike is a curse and a blessing...giving the talentless hope...oh well

Jesus take the wheel, did someone say he made a song "Crank dat Michael Jackson"...
Jesus please be some earplugs so I never hear that song..

Amen@Shaun

Ewwwwwww!!! I hate Soulja Boy, his music sucks major balls!!! How did this guy get himself a record deal is beyond me! :puke:

*1MJ's Stan searches youtube*

LMAO

VNC, lmao.. noooooooooooooo I didn't go searching...:D
I can't take his teenage "coonery", that must be a sign I am getting old because I can't take half the stuff these youngin' listen too these days..

Now we all know Michaelsson listens to that "coonery"....lmao:hysterical:

Wow, he's inspired by Michael. I would have never guessed. Woop-de-do.

On another note, them three was gettin down on dat Billie Jean! :mello:

Back