Sony releasing "One More Chance", Do You Agree

Do you agree that Sony should release "One More Chance"????

• Yes!

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I'm still 50-50

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Krshna28

Proud Member
The title says it all................

This is every point I can think of:

Good:
1.) This is Michael's art and the world must see it.
2.) Michael made it so that we can all see it

Bad:
1.) Sony blocked Michael when he wanted to originally wanted to release it.

But I'm personally undecided...........and I've pre-ordered Vision!!!!

All I Have To Say Is That I'm So Happy That It Will Be Released :D It May Be My Favorite Music Video Ever :) I Just Sit Here Looking At Pictures All Day Long And How It Will Look Like :wild:

Sony did not do anything to stop the original release, it were Michael's personal problems that resulted in the project being cancelled.

Yes I think it's a good thing. I know a lot of people have a problem with sony, but personally it's not something I dwell on, so yes :)

Yes, I agree because I've always wanted to see what the the music video would be like. Michael on a table and dancing with people watching him!! I'm REAL excited.

No. The single's been released before and it's his worst ever. They should release it to the music channels to promote the DVD though.

EDIT: misread the question! Thought it meant the single again.

Last edited:
Sony had nothing to do with the cancellation of the original video.....Tom Sneddon and his vindictive ways caused that.

Yes it should be released and I'm glad it's on the new boxset DVD

It's something like Blood on the dance floor ,l hope he's going to kiss girls on the movie.

No. The single's been released before and it's his worst ever. They should release it to the music channels to promote the DVD though.

EDIT: misread the question! Thought it meant the single again.

Worst ever single? It's in my all time top 3 Michael Jackson songs. Only Threatened and They Don't Care About Us rise above it for me :)

I'm glad they released it. After all, they are giving what most of the fans want. Hopefully they will release more.

Back