Sony, Michael, LAPD ....Question

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I do not know all the facts as to why this is so please answer and explain afew things: 1.What was this falling out between MJ & Sony? I know Sony didn't treat Michael very well but thats all l know ; why? Did Michael not 'obey;'by his contract with them?? What happend??

2. LAPD: Again, what is the problem with the authorities / LAPD & Michael? I don't know all the details but I can assume that the one reason why LAPD did not like MJ was because he was rich -?? I do not know

so please explain why did Sony treat Michael so bad & that goes the same for the LAPD?:( I can't imagine anyone treating MJ so bad ; he was such a good person....:mello:

mj had issues with tommy mottola the head of sony it was said sony wanted to get hold of the other half of the sony/atv cat. so mj has money problems becasue vince doesnt sell anything. mottola started playing games with vince promo ended after 2 months no single releases in the usa etc

LAPD investigated mj In 93. they are know as being corrupt and racist

So why didn't Michael 'resign' from Sony? or did he???

Michael told Sony he was leaving them after his contract was up. I believe that is when they decided to stop promoting the Invincible cd and then the second allegations surfaced.

Back