Songs you wished MJ had performed live

some invincible songs (unbreakable, threatened, 2000watts) and HT.

Liberian Girl
Who Is It
Give Into Me
Keep The Faith
Leave Me Alone
Speechless (Acapellea)
Just Good Friends (With Stevie Wonder)

We've Had Enough. It's a very powerful song and would have been amazing live.

Give into me
We are the world
Remember the time (in concert)

Give In To Me
Keep The Faith
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
Burn This Disco Out
The Lady In My Life
Come Together
Heaven Can Wait
Break Of Dawn
Unbreakable

Shout. Love his unusual rapping there. If he sang it live on stage, it think you'd hear the vocals better than on the studio version with the poor production.

Who Is It would have been awesome, too.

Speechless - the little clip on TII had me wanting so much more!!!
Unbreakable - I said at the time of TII it would be a great way to open the show, I wish he did it
Ghosts - Could you imagine MJ doing the dance for that live!
Who Is It - I'd love to have seen that with him doing the beat box, I always thought it would have been performed like Stranger In Moscow, which is one of my favourite performances on HIStory
Best Of Joy - Its become one of favourites, I wish I could have seen it live...

I Can not grasp the fact that he didint perform Give In To me in the dangerous tour! It would have been like dirty diana...

Last edited:
Who Is It, Ghosts - with dancing like in the film, full Speechless, Unbreakable, Hollywood Tonight - little impossible, Cheater, Why You Wanna Trip On Me,...

Who is it
The Lady in my life
Remember the Time
Unbreakable
Give in to me

Bonus:

Get on the floor

I always wished for a Keep the faith live performance -with full gosple choir and all... That would have been awesome!!!

As someone said Speechless would have left me speechless if he sung that live. When Michael first sang those few bars of it in TII it brought me to tears just hearing a little live version of it :cry:

Hmm i think i would go for Who is it, Give into me :wub: and Threatened :give_heart:...

Childhood !!
Who Is It
Give Into Me
Is It Scary
Money
Morphine
Baby Be Mine
Liberian Girl
Smile

And nearly all other songs that were never performed live!

Back