Songs that were ment to be singles

analogue

Proud Member
Does anyone know if there are any more songs that were suppost to be released as singles but didn't end up getting released? I know that Dangerous was suppost to be a single and it's been said that MJ wanted to release Unbreakable as a single.

Also i think i heard that MJ wanted to release every song on the Bad album as a single

As far as I know the only songs which were meant to be released as singles but didn't are:

Dangerous
Smile
Unbreakable
Break Of Dawn

i dont know of any but it would of been good to hear more singles of a few songs :yes:

Yeah Phildip got all the ones I was thinking of. Like to know if there were anymore, I would have died to see Dangerous and Unbreakable they would have been amazing I could just imagine it :)

unbreakable would have been a good choice for the invincible album ..heaven can wait also, but i think it was a single if i'm not mistaken

Yeah Phildip got all the ones I was thinking of. Like to know if there were anymore, I would have died to see Dangerous and Unbreakable they would have been amazing I could just imagine it :)
Me too. Just imagine Dangerous and Unbreakable short films.. they would've been epic.

unbreakable would have been a good choice for the invincible album ..heaven can wait also, but i think it was a single if i'm not mistaken

It wasn't

What about Keep the Faith?

After Gone Too Soon the last single from Dangerous was supposed to be Dangerous. Keep The Faith was never going to be a single and probably wasn't even considered to be released as one.

As far as I know the only songs which were meant to be released as singles but didn't are:

Dangerous
Smile
Unbreakable
Break Of Dawn

Don't forget "Speed Demon".............

........And I'm sure "Butterflies" was also canceled.........

........Also, "One More Chance" was ruined, thanks to the extortionists!!!!

It has been said that MJ wanted all the songs on the Bad album to be a single. If this is true then how come that never happened? There was nothing holding him back at that time to stop him from releasing every song as a single was there?

I can kind of understand Just Good Friends not being a single. Maybe MJ wanted to do a short film for it and Stevie Wonder wasn't avalable

Don't forget "Speed Demon".............

........And I'm sure "Butterflies" was also canceled.........

........Also, "One More Chance" was ruined, thanks to the extortionists!!!!

Speed Demon was released as a promotional single.
Butterflies was released as a single in the USA.
One More Chance was still released as a single, so the original list of Dangerous, Smile, Unbreakable and Break Of Dawn stays the same.

Speed Demon was released as a promotional single.
Butterflies was released as a single in the USA.
One More Chance was still released as a single, so the original list of Dangerous, Smile, Unbreakable and Break Of Dawn stays the same.

I never saw a cd-single from Butterflies other than the promo...
Or am I mistaken?

Threatened is another one. When a fan asked MJ if he was planning on doing anymore short films for Invincible he said that he couldn't wait to do Threatened

Threatened is another one. When a fan asked MJ if he was planning on doing anymore short films for Invincible he said that he couldn't wait to do Threatened

Really!? That's my second favourite MJ song ever :D I would have loved to see a video for that :)

Back