Songs MJ should have performed live in concert!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Victory Tour - State Of Shock! I really think that this song would be awesome live

Bad Tour - honestly i think that he performed the best songs from bad. Cant imagine him performing just good friends, or leave me alone for example..

Dangerous Tour - Give in to me!! seriously why wasen't that song ever performed live!
Remember the time! with live vocals that would have been great!
In the closet! but a longer version then the one he did in history tour

History tour - also think he coverd the good songs on this tour!

What about your list?;D

Bad Tour - Liberian Girl
Dangerous Tour - Who Is It and Give Into Me
HIStory Tour - Is It Scary

^^ definitely agree with Liberian Girl, Who Is It, and GITM

I also would have loved to hear Lady in My Life live...wow....

replace YANA with LG or LIML = heaven!

Speed Demon live too!

Bad Tour - Liberian Girl, Leave Me Alone

Dangerous Tour - Remember the Time, Gone Too Soon, Who Is It

HIStory Tour - Tabloid Junkie, Smile

He did perform Just Good Friends.

Give In To Me!!!! omg I'll die and go straight to heaven :lol: :wub: :wub:

I'm really surprised that Mike never did perform Give Into Me live. That song would have really worked live

i also fantasize with Keep The faith, Money and Get On The Floor in the concerts :D

:woohoo: :woohoo: I just LOOOVE that song...I fantasize about that too! Mike would have went wild on stage! Oooh, to have seen that! :shock:

Speed Demon would have been kind of cool..

But what I really have wanted to hear is all the songs that were performed, but with live singing!

Leave Me Alone, Who Is It, GITM, Tabloid Junkie, Unbreakable and Threatened....

I REEEEEEAAAAALLLLY wish Remember The Time was on the Dangerous tour :)

He rehearsed Remember the time for Dangerous but never performed it in concert. I never understood that, because the rehearsals are up on YouTube and it could have been great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnzCYH7Th6A

Yeah I've seen that, and he performed it with a sprained ankle on some TV show in Asia in the egyptian style of the video... urrrgh I wish we could have seen it fully done!

I'd like to see Michael performing on stage Who is it , Dirty Diana and Give in to me.

But most of all Dirty Diana. I adore this song.

On the Bad Tour he performed every song that was good:)
For the Dangerous Tour I would go with RTT and GITM. WII would be great too but I just can't imagine him performing that.
2Bad would have been awsome to hear on the HIStory Tour^^

I hoped that when i saw my first Michael Jackson concert (original bucharest dvd) that Michael would have done speed demon, when he came up on stage with a motorcycle and then actually a rabit challenges him to dance, or who is it, i don't have a scenario for that

Back