Buffallo Bill
Alright Now (Ralph Tresvant)
Another Part Of me
Liberian Girl
Scared Of The Moon
Chicago 1945
Peter Pan
Eaten Alive (Diana Ross)

MJ was seriously in the zone at that period. I think this might be one of my favorite periods of Michael, musically. There are probably alot of more songs i forgot.

Oh and Dirty Diana is dated all the way back to 1983!

I prefer the Bad sessions; Al Capone; Free, Fly away, Abortion papers, price of fame, I'm so blue.

Those songs are good enough for a studio album

Def wanna hear Buffolo Bull, Chicago 1945, and Alright Now in future releases.

I prefer the Bad sessions; Al Capone; Free, Fly away, Abortion papers, price of fame, I'm so blue.

You're definitely on to something here

Streetwalker
Cheater
Price Of Fame
Fly Away
Abortion Papers
Loving You
Someone Put Your Hand Out
I'm So Blue
Al Capone

This could have easily been on an album with some polishing and what not. Now thinking about it Bad could have easily been a tripple disc record if we take into account all the songs he worked on prior to the Bad sessions. Then there are other songs like Make or break, Apocalypse Now, tomboy and probably another dozzen songs. Damn, Mike was really prolific.

Def wanna hear Buffolo Bull, Chicago 1945, and Alright Now in future releases.

Yeah, I hope we get to hear these in their original forms too :)

Last edited:
Between 1984-87 was probably MJ's most fruitful in his career, he recorded so many really good demos (and a lot of finished songs)don't forget he did originally want BAD to be a 33 triple CD album.
His voice in this time fascinates me, listen to Scared Of The Moon then I'm So Blue, only a year difference, yet his voice sounds so different.

What I loved about the Bad sessions was that MJ was written and composing the majority of his songs all by himself.

Back