Song lyrics that make you go o_O

CaribbeanQueen

Proud Member
This is just a light, fun thread. I figured it'd be kinda humorous :yes:

We all know that Michael's songswriting and lyrical capabilities are nothing short of genius--but unfortunately for us, that's not the case with everybody.

Have you ever liked a song, but cringed because when you actually paid close attention to the lyrics they were that strange, wierd, or just plain dumb? :doh::busted::crazy

List all the dumb, stupid, nonsensical lyrics you've found in songs that you love (or dislike/hate even).

I've always loved Jagged Edge's "Let's get married". It's got a nice sound to it and the overall concept is sweet. But there's just one thing: the lyrics to the chorus

"meet me at the alter in your white dress. We ain't gettin no younger so we might as well do it"

Umm... if my future fiance were to come at me with a proposal like that, he'd have another thing comin'! :zformation:

Here's another one. Now I love me some Janet, but when I caught myself singing this part of Feedback, I had to go :doh:: "'cause my swag is serious, something heavy like a first day period" :hysterical:

okay, that's all i can think of for now. Anyone else got some lyrics that make you go :doh:

Last edited:
oh, I have another one i forgot. A Lil wayne song called 1000 degrees

Unf*ckinbelievable, Lil Wayne's the president
F*ck em f*ck em f*ck em.. even if they celibate

"ma ma se ma ma sa ma ma coo sa!" That's one of the best lyrics ever even though it has no meaning whatsoever. I like how Wanna Be Starting Somethin talks about having a baby when you can't support it, then he starts jamming some wierd language we don't know.

And in Superfly Sister when he sings, "Holy Mary, moly Mary." it's not dumb, it's just funny.

"I Am The Walrus" by The Beatles comes to mind, lol. Also "Daily Nightly" by The Monkees makes no sense. Wham!'s "Young Guns" is kinda silly, especially the rap parts.

This line from "She Wants to Move" by N.E.R.D.:
"Her ass is a spaceship I want to ride."

:blink:

If you want some lyrics from MJ that make you go o_O, listen to "In The Closet" that song makes me blush.:blushing:

^^^^I'm listeing to In the Closet right now. the lyrics are sexy!!

"cuz if it's aching you have to rub it" :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:innocent:

it makes me blushX10 :blush:
oh, michael *girlish sigh*

This line from "She Wants to Move" by N.E.R.D.:
"Her ass is a spaceship I want to ride."

:blink:

lol! I have that song on my ipod. it did catch me off gaurd :ermm:

Some of Ludacris' lyrics make me go o_O - like in Stand Up he says "My diamonds are reckless, feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace" :lol:

From Back Off Bitch by Guns N' Roses

Back of, back of Bitch, down in the gutter dieing in the ditch, you better back of, back of bitch, face of an angel with the love of a witch

Justin Timberlake - Nothin' Else

'You're out of this world
Except you're not green'

I cringed when I heard that!

'He bag production, he's got walrus gumbo
He's got Ono sideboard, he one spinal clacker
He's got feet down through his knees
Hold you in his arms till you can feel his disease'

Come together's an excellent song but the lyrics are mad
laugh.gif

Lady Gaga in Lovegame..

"I wanna ride your disco stick..."

WHAT THE... ?!?!

'He bag production, he's got walrus gumbo
He's got Ono sideboard, he one spinal clacker
He's got feet down through his knees
Hold you in his arms till you can feel his disease'

Come together's an excellent song but the lyrics are mad
laugh.gif

..yup..my pick :) he got monkey finger, he shoot coca cola.

and one i been listening to lately
some rapper on Marios breakup song.

''Women are like buses, miss one, next fifteen, one comin'!''

....okkkayy comparing women to object things are getting stupid sounding and annoying now rappers! grow up.

I wouldn't advise you to listen to 'Darling Nikki' then, lol.
I love that song by prince, it doesn't make me blush. I actually think "In the closet" is more raunchy than "Darling nikki".

Let's have some fun
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

-Lady Gaga "LoveGame"

"Birthday Sex" by Jeremiah!

Sigh! and people wonder why I'm gonna miss Michael's Music..if I got to listen to this for the rest of my life..-_-

Another Lady Gaga one:

'Cause I'm bluffin with my Muffin
I'm not lying, I'm just stunning with my love glue gunning.'

The Lady certainly is Gaga!!!

Back