Song about hypocrites

mgm94

Proud Member
i know some may find this disrespectful because of the language but it is on MJ's side
it's by that guy who did "Show me your genitals"
it is true what he says as people who were horrible now love MJ and he criticises them for not being like this when he was alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU&feature=related

please don't attack me if you don't like it :)

Oh boy...there was a big thread about this a while ago and I think we all ended up agreeing that it was negative towards MJ.

o sorry i didn't know :S
i thought it was positive
altho it does have bad language i thought that it was positive as it criticises the people who hated him but now act like they love him
sorry tho i didnt know there was a big thread :)

I thought it was positive as well at first but other members convinced me otherwise.

He IS criticising the hypocrites but at the same time is being negative towards MJ, he thinks he really is a freak, child molester, etc.

o ok to be honest although he mentions it i actually don't think hes being negative but o well i just thought if people hadn't seen it they might like to know :)

it's negative. But he still has a point about the media

This song again? :no:

This is 100% negative towards MJ, he criticizes the media while still disrespecting Michael. Trust me, it is not a positive vid by any means necessary.

Whats annoying about this is it COULD have been a great answer to the hypocrisy the media showed/is showing in relation to Michael recently.... it just goes too far, it crosses from satire to slander repeatedly.... I don't think it's on Michael's side or the Media's...

Back