Somthing i noticed in Rush Hour 3 (MJ Related)

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
If anyone has seen the move at the secne where Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan are in this old run down bar does anyone reconise it from the Beat It video i was saying to myself that it looked really familer but i'm not quite sure if its the real place

I just rented that movie from Blockbuster 2 days ago. When I watch it I'll check to see if I notice what you're talking about.

If noticed that too.^_^

I love the Movie, Chris and Jackie are amazing Guys & the Story of Rush Hour 3 is quite good too:cool:

I just rented that movie from Blockbuster 2 days ago. When I watch it I'll check to see if I notice what you're talking about.

I watched the movie and I'm afraid there is no such scene that I saw. In "Beat It", they are never in a bar...they are in a run down cafe/restaurant/juke house or something.

In RH3, they are never in a run down bar...they are in a lounge on the first floor of a hotel.

The only thing that comes close to resembling something on "Beat It" is when they are in this underground sewage location, where they meet (Jackie Chan's pretend brother) the bad guy. They walk through and under this area that looks similar to the viaduct location where the gang members on "Beat It" are shown coming through to the big brawl/fight.

I never noticed that! Wasn't there a rumour a few years ago that Mike was supposed to be in RH3?

I watched the movie and I'm afraid there is no such scene that I saw. In "Beat It", they are never in a bar...they are in a run down cafe/restaurant/juke house or something.

In RH3, they are never in a run down bar...they are in a lounge on the first floor of a hotel.

The only thing that comes close to resembling something on "Beat It" is when they are in this underground sewage location, where they meet (Jackie Chan's pretend brother) the bad guy. They walk through and under this area that looks similar to the viaduct location where the gang members on "Beat It" are shown coming through to the big brawl/fight.

It must have been the 1st Rush Hour

Do you mean when they go in and that guy is smoking and Chris takes his drugs and puts it in his own pocket? and then he goes in the back room and talks to this guy he knows while Jackis is out front fighting with everyone????

Do you mean when they go in and that guy is smoking and Chris takes his drugs and puts it in his own pocket? and then he goes in the back room and talks to this guy he knows while Jackis is out front fighting with everyone????

Yep and Jackie calls the bar guy Nigga or somthing thats what starts the fight and he says smokeing is Unhealthy or its bad or somthing along those lines

Back