Something you might be interested to know

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
Alright, so I know Many might not really be interested in this vid. cuz of the language. But This Music video shows MAJOR Respect to Michael.

I'm Ethipian and this is an Amharic(Ethiopian language) Music and if you start watching the ground starting from 5:00, you'll see all the famous ppl. in my country and over the world. (Such as our country kings and queens, then Mother Theresa, MLK, Bob Marley, Nelson Mandela...and then comes Michael...They put him on there twice one in the Thriller Era, and the other in the 2000's Era.) Ethiopia has already dubbed Michael As one of the people who changed the world, not only with music but with action. This is what we try to get the whole world to recognize but they are too far up their ***** to give it a second thought.

Many might not know but We've got MAJOR LOVE For Michael in Ethiopia. When he passed, He got the most love and tribute there. The king of Music of Ethiopia/Ye Etiopia zefen Nigus (Tilahun Gessese) had died on April 19th 2009 and that was also a major event there. What you have to know is that Most Ethiopians did not accept other countries influences(Artists) easily in the early days. Michael Jackson was one of the very first to have been really accepted as a brother in Ethiopia.

So when I watched this video, (Which talks about relationships and how we shouldn't quit with out trying), My heart did a skip after seeing his picture in it.

So here is the video!

[youtube]LyssPHLe46Y&feature=related[/youtube]

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Thank you, that was really nice to see...and I agree the music was great, too.
All the umbrellas made me think of Michael....

Nice video.
The end reminded me of MJ air.

Thank you for sharing that....your country looks wonderful...and I also liked the umbrella's they remind me of Michael.

also happy late Birthday..:hug:

Alright, so I know Many might not really be interested in this vid. cuz of the language. But This Music video shows MAJOR Respect to Michael.

I'm Ethipian and this is an Amharic(Ethiopian language) Music and if you start watching the ground starting from 5:00, you'll see all the famous ppl. in my country and over the world. (Such as our country kings and queens, then Mother Theresa, MLK, Bob Marley, Nelson Mandela...and then comes Michael...They put him on there twice one in the Thriller Era, and the other in the 2000's Era.) Ethiopia has already dubbed Michael As one of the people who changed the world, not only with music but with action. This is what we try to get the whole world to recognize but they are too far up their ***** to give it a second thought.

Many might not know but We've got MAJOR LOVE For Michael in Ethiopia. When he passed, He got the most love and tribute there. The king of Music of Ethiopia/Ye Etiopia zefen Nigus (Tilahun Gessese) had died on April 19th 2009 and that was also a major event there. What you have to know is that Most Ethiopians did not accept other countries influences(Artists) easily in the early days. Michael Jackson was one of the very first to have been really accepted as a brother in Ethiopia.

So when I watched this video, (Which talks about relationships and how we shouldn't quit with out trying), My heart did a skip after seeing his picture in it.

So here is the video!

[youtube]LyssPHLe46Y&feature=related[/youtube]

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Thank you that was beautiful. What is the main story of the song in English? Is there any symbolism in the video and can you explain it. I am trying to do the shoulder movement.

Thank you that was beautiful. What is the main story of the song in English? Is there any symbolism in the video and can you explain it. I am trying to do the shoulder movement.

:lol: Thats good... I took a salsa class a few years ago and the instructor told me to stop moving my soulders...:lol: Cant do hip movement at all... lol

The main story is about relationships and how no matter how bad it is you seem to think, if you really love each other, you shouldnt just up and leave a marriage, you should work it out. Thats basically it...

And some how, in the midst of all of that, it shows the world's GREAT People. :D including Michael...I was literally jumpin' up and down when I saw the two pictures...:D

In my country, a divorce is is looked down up on. If you get married, you have to be sure that it is the person you want to live with for the rest of your life except if he's aggressive or abusive, then you got a right to leave, no question asked. But its to each his/her own right? :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:lol: Thats good... I took a salsa class a few years ago and the instructor told me to stop moving my soulders...:lol: Cant do hip movement at all... lol

The main story is about relationships and how no matter how bad it is you seem to think, if you really love each other, you shouldnt just up and leave a marriage, you should work it out. Thats basically it...

And some how, in the midst of all of that, it shows the world's GREAT People. :D including Michael...I was literally jumpin' up and down when I saw the two pictures...:D

In my country, a divorce is is looked down up on. If you get married, you have to be sure that it is the person you want to live with for the rest of your life except if he's aggressive or abusive, then you got a right to leave, no question asked. But its to each his/her own right? :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Ha, thanks for the explanation. Love the comment about the shoulders. They make it seem so smooth and effortless--absolutely divine.

Back