Something to make you smile :)

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
Today my cousins little girls came to visit who we don't see very often at all. I was sat chatting to the 4yr old and the 8yr old and after chatting about what films they've seen and where they've been on their summer holidays, I then asked the 8yr old what her favourite music was at the moment expecting to hear Lady GaGa or something... Anyway she was playing with me and kept saying 'not telling you' as kids do and then she said 'my new bestest song is Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson', she doesn't know me too well so doesn't know I'm a fan, I just smiled and said 'that is a very good song, great choice' it made me smile on the inside and outside that her 'new favourite'(new! bless) was a song that was once my new favourite as a little girl :)

Thats what I thought too as I was surprised she said that due to her age but very happy she did at the same time. The fact it was my favourite Michael song made it even more special :)

Hihi, that reminds me of my 4 yr orld niese when a played Thriller for her. First time she ever heard a MJ song, she just sat there, stunned (which is so not like her, she doesn't sit still at all :p ) ! So when it was finished, she asked me to play it over and over again, and when she was going home, she asked me again for the name of the artist because she was going to tell EVERYONE in her kindergarten about Michael Jackson and how cute and great he was.

Aawww...that indeed made me smile!:)
The first thing that came up in my mind after he died, was 'now the kids don't get to know that wonderful man'.
I hope we can do enough to spread the word to the next generations...:angel:

out of the mouth of babes......children always say what they think they are so honest. Bless her little heart.

Back