Something I've never understood about Neverland raid

caleb20003

Proud Member
There was a guy on here promoting his video about Michael and Neverland and I saw some of this and I thought I heard him claim to have been the one filming for the police raid.

The clips I saw from his video were all in great quality and Neverland looked really beautiful yet I remember watching the news around the time of the raid and it showed a really crappy video that made it look like it was the blair witch project kind of amateur and they showed the dolls room and the dark wood in the stairs and made it look really weird and spooky.

Was the news video a different one or did this guys coverage get manipulated to look like Neverland was this house of horrors?

I'd imagine that the media did manipulate the video to make it seem more "evil". Time Magazine did the same with OJ Simpson.

OJ_Simpson_Newsweek_TIME.png

i think u are taking about the film the police took when they raided it and the film made by larry nimmer that was hired by the defence to make a video of the ranch as the jurrors couldnt go and visit it. he then made his docu after the trial which i guess u are talking about

It's just horribly amazing to see how the media manipulates and twists around Michael's love for children.

Media manipulation. They've always done it with Michael, always found the worst pictures, the worst quotes, photoshopped etc just to make him look bad.

Media manipulation is what it is, especilly in high profile storie. They look for the worst things and sensationalize them like hell. Like fpr a example, a really famous person is indicted for a horrific crime, they will try to side with the victim and make the famous person look bad for ratings, money and online hits. even if there is no evidence of wrongdoing.

I am with elusive moonwalker on this. I think the poster is looking at two separate videos. No manipulation in this case!

Back