Someone's must be nicking Michael's staff from his house!

sunnyday81

Proud Member
They've printed a scary bedtime story MJ apparently wrote for his children (as they're starring in it).

Jackson 'wrote chilling story about child abuser, serial killer starring his own kids'

28 Jun 2009, 1244 hrs IST, AGENCIES

LONDON: Among the documents found after Michael's tragic death is a controversial play written by him about a child abuser and serial killer that stars his own children as victims.

The play, called 'Kids on Swings', envisions a nightmare of Prince Michael II and *****'s daughter Paris, who are captured by a beast who slaughters children with a 'sling blade', the News of the World reports.

The King of Pop wrote it when he visited the UK in 2006, a year after being acquitted of child abuse charges.

The story is etched in black and blue pens on the back of letters and pictures of an Irish Georgian Castle.

The play starts with *****'s son Prince Michael II and daughter, Paris, playing on the swing before the 'disinterested' boy runs off.

"He runs to the brook skipping past rocks silhouetted against a crystal lake," ***** wrote.

A pack of wild dogs then hunt the pair as Paris screams for her 'DAD.'

In the next scene, the children find a man working in a field with a sling blade.

"We see him working but we can't see his face," Jackson wrote.

The identity of the evil man is soon revealed.

Prince's character tells his sister: "He murdered his wife and no one ever sees his kids cause he keeps them tied to the bed like his wife, before he murdered her. He starves them FIRST then he murdered them, Paris."

The following scene shows Prince and Paris in bed scared to sleep and the description of the monstrous man.

It reads: "He starved a man for 2 weeks. Just before killing him they had a fight. The guy he was trying to kill grabbed the knife to attack him. And he cut him over the eyes.

"He then got scared and ran into what they call the endless BLACK FOREST . . . he was never found again. Because they say there is no way out of the endless Black Forest."

Shaking with fear, the children peer through the window of his cottage before a creepy scene in which he comes up behind them.

The monster then hunts them down in the forest before Prince apparently dies with his sister's head on his 'lifeless chest.'

In a twist in the tail, the man carries Prince back to the cottage and holds hands with Paris. She is described as feeling 'safe and loved by him.'

The man then "carries Prince to his bed and puts the cover over the sick boy."

When her brother finally wakes up, Paris calms the traumatised boy as she tells him the man "won't hurt you".

The bizarre closing lines read: "He pulls the Toys from his jacket. What was broken is now mended, Fixed Paris. He didn't steal our toys Prince he fixed them. KIDS are happy to see their fixed toys again.

"Man gets up, walks to the door right before he exits Prince says thank you they exchange smiles and we see him."

The 13-page read was supposedly penned down when the 'Thriller' singer was doped up on a cocktail of powerful narcotic painkillers.

Erik Rees, a graphologist who has been observing the star's writing for 30 years is of the opinion that the play suggests that the legends dealt with "split personality".

Jackson may have read the play to his children before they slept at night.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4712183.cms?flstry=1

hmmmmmmm dont like reading this. i'm scared of all the stuff thats going to come out and try and paint him in a bad light :( ... just let him be

Can we please not post any obvious trash and tabloid. It is easy to differentiate tabloid/trash and proper news.

We are already having a hard time right now. There is no need to throw us with bricks of tabloid.

Last edited:
yes please don't post any crap like this it makes me sick to my stomach

the worst trash I have read
ever
and if the source indiatimes continues with this I will send them a harsh complaint letter

I don't think it's bad (if it's real)...

"He pulls the Toys from his jacket. What was broken is now mended, Fixed Paris. He didn't steal our toys Prince he fixed them. KIDS are happy to see their fixed toys again.

"Man gets up, walks to the door right before he exits Prince says thank you they exchange smiles and we see him."

I think they think we can't read. That we believe their opinion! If they say it's bad, then it is! I'm so angry how this is going. They just can't leave him alone.

it's like all those scary Haloween books for kids out there. It's obvious the story has a nice innocent ending. And the scary bits are coming from Paris narrating something she obviously "heard" i.e. a rumour. Reminds you of something, doesn't it...

the story might have been real, idk, but that's not the point. I hate how they are now trying to paint him as some drug addict. and how exactly is writing your kids a scary story indicative of a "split personality?" geez, I don't want to deal with this stuff right now. :(

the fact is they're trying to depict him as this crazy weird lunatic even in his private time, when you know how much Michael longed to be seen as a normal person...how many people who met him and were not fans have said how surprised they were because of how "normal" he was
the story could have been written by him...it's sad to think he was thinking about himself when he wrote it

Last edited:
controversial play? bizarre closing lines? what the hell.. this may well be real, what with how they're trying to twist it into something it's clearly not. unbelievable.
A child abuser and serial killer is exactly what it's NOT about.. It's just like your typical fairytale about the terrifying giant or the scary witch living in the woods whom everyone tells horror stories about and in the end, you find that they're perfectly kind and friendly, just different, which is why everyone is scared of them. Moral of the story: don't believe what people say about me, kids. You know me better than that. It would make sense if Michael wrote a story like that for his kids for when they hear about the allegations etc.

Back