Someone Put Your Hand Out 3" CD Single

Tony R

Proud Member
Has anyone else got this? I've never seen it anywhere else (apart from mine!). It's a Japanese import I got back in the mid 90s. I've seen the cassette version but not this.

Anyone know what it's worth?

Rare.jpg

Last edited:
Nope........I haven't got it.........

But I know its a mega rare 3" CD only available for a limited time in Japan.........

I'm sure your CD is worth at least £100............probably more!!!!!!

Tony R;3079819 said:
Has anyone else got this? I've never seen it anywhere else (apart from mine!). It's a Japanese import I got back in the mid 90s. I've seen the cassette version but not this.

Anyone know what it's worth?

Rare.jpg

hi!

well i have this one. it´s a very beautiful collector! was produced for pepsi promotion in japan in 1992 . it contains the same tracks as europe cassette version. Someone put your hand out and dangerous medley!

cat. number is TDDD 90052 !

i found one on ebay. here it is :

http://cgi.ebay.de/MICHAEL-JACKSON-...300475706735?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item45f5bf6d6f

if you want i can show some more pictures here later. i also own a more rare 3" promo special single from the BAD era that contains the spanish version of IJCSLY with 3 other songs.

Krshna28;3079991 said:
Nope........I haven't got it.........

But I know its a mega rare 3" CD only available for a limited time in Japan.........

I'm sure your CD is worth at least £100............probably more!!!!!!

MJsBack;3080246 said:
hi!

well i have this one. it´s a very beautiful collector! was produced for pepsi promotion in japan in 1992 . it contains the same tracks as europe cassette version. Someone put your hand out and dangerous medley!

cat. number is TDDD 90052 !

i found one on ebay. here it is :

http://cgi.ebay.de/MICHAEL-JACKSON-...300475706735?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item45f5bf6d6f

if you want i can show some more pictures here later. i also own a more rare 3" promo special single from the BAD era that contains the spanish version of IJCSLY with 3 other songs.

Thanks very much both. Interesting stuff. Wouldn't sell it though!

I have also the rare promotional pepsi envelope and the letter that were released with the 3" cd
8120_1252121226852_1344159436_715346_4955545_n.jpg

Last edited:
there are two different versions of this 3"CD.
there are several little differences in the layout ..mostly in the texts on the sleeve.
one has the year 1992 on the sleeve and 1993 on the CD.
the other one has it the other way round.

some say one is a bootleg fake (cause it appeared on ebay several times now),
but i don't think so. a fake would be a copy clone 1:1... makes no sense to build
in so many little unimportant differences. also a 3"cd plus mini long box aren't exactly easy to fake and since this format was stopped sometime in 1996.

I still have my cassette version which I won off the Pat Sharp uk top 40 programme on sky one.That seems like forever ago now! I also got a promo sports bottle, poster, sports bag, tshirt & best of all, the promo dangerous tour embroidered jacket which is one of my fave possessions!

I wouldn't mind that cd though!

Back