Someone Please Please Help Me : Text Messages

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I have a question & bare with me because I do not know how to ask so here it goes: Anyone know when / how ppl get a funny text message and its a funny greeting or a funny picture and then it will say something underneath as a text on their cell ? For example I got a cross and underneath it was like 'God bless this person ...' & theyre normally forwarded ?

What is it and how do I get these?? I have AT&T and am looking at the internet on it trying to find what it is. Is it a SMS?? Whats the site I can go to to get these??? What other info do you need to know???

I have a question & bare with me because I do not know how to ask so here it goes: Anyone know when / how ppl get a funny text message and its a funny greeting or a funny picture and then it will say something underneath as a text on their cell ? For example I got a cross and underneath it was like 'God bless this person ...' & theyre normally forwarded ?

What is it and how do I get these?? I have AT&T and am looking at the internet on it trying to find what it is. Is it a SMS?? Whats the site I can go to to get these??? What other info do you need to know???
Not sure what you mean, but are you referring to MMS messages?

MMS means Multimedia Messaging Service. Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multimedia_Messaging_Servicehttp://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multimedia_Messaging_Service

yes thats it but when i go on te internet on my phone to send one it comes up with sh that i dont want...

yes thats it but when i go on te internet on my phone to send one it comes up with sh that i dont want...
You dont need to go on the internet to send them. An MMS is just like a regular text message, it sends the same way.

You dont need to go on the internet to send them. An MMS is just like a regular text message, it sends the same way.

ok thank you but please how do I send these?? I dont mean take a picture of something then send it - the ones I get are from the a link / internet somehow.

ok thank you but please how do I send these?? I dont mean take a picture of something then send it - the ones I get are from the a link / internet somehow.
Maybe you just need to read the manual. I have no idea, all I know is you can either send a regular text message OR an MMS one and you just add the picture to the message.

Maybe you just need to read the manual. I have no idea, all I know is you can either send a regular text message OR an MMS one and you just add the picture to the message.

oh ok I apologize. I just assumed that it was something that was the same everywhere. I have plans to go to the AT&T place tomorrow anyway.

Back