Someone PLEASE help me...

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
I'm talking to you guys coz i know that MJJC are very kind & helpful.

I'm 16 years old and ive never had a girlfriend (apart from junior school, which i don't count).
Ive never even kissed a girl!!
I'm starting college in september.
Please can anyone offer me some advice?

How are you starting college at 16?
And don't worry about never kissing a girl. It will come naturally when you will be in love(or you will be very drunk as it was in my case but I don't recommend it, alcoholl might abuse your sense of judgement :D;d;d). Just be yourself.

How are you starting college at 16?
And don't worry about never kissing a girl. It will come naturally when you will be in love(or you will be very drunk as it was in my case but I don't recommend it, alcoholl might abuse your sense of judgement :D;d;d). Just be yourself.

I live, in the UK. We finish school at 16 then go onto college

I don't think college is the same as uni there. And yeah, 16 is still young, it'll happen for you, don't worry about it. :)

Yes, don't worry, don't be nervous; when you meet a girl you like it will happen naturally :)

Aww I know you must feel that you're missing out or something, but 16 is very young! I didn't have my first real boyfriend until I was that age. Don't think anything is wrong, you're still a kid and have plenty of time for that. Don't worry, I'm sure you're a great guy and you'll meet someone :). Just keep up a positive attitude and thoughts as well. I've always found that you end up meeting someone when you're actually not looking or searching. Don't be worried about this, things will work out.

Back