Someone give me strength

CFD

Proud Member
i need the words of my fellow Jacksonatics to get me thru this time. I don't know how much strength i have left to carry me. Share with me your words. thanks

i need the words of my fellow Jacksonatics to get me thru this time. I don't know how much strength i have left to carry me. Share with me your words. thanks

you will get through this. Please remember the joy he brought you and your family.

thank u for that. my family and i ate breakfast this morning with our 1 white glove we used to wear when we'd listen to his music together

you are a true fan. I was a little more destructive in my remembrance. I may have to see the doctor.

Michael will continue in our hearts through his music, he will never leave my heart, whenever I hear his music over the next few years it will give me strength to carry on.

I can't yet listen to his music or watch any video's its just too painful. But I know in the coming weeks it will gradually get easier I hope. We all have to be strong for Michael that's what he would want, support each other in these difficult times.

All my love and thoughts with Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II.

You will get through this...we all will....

Just remember, a chapter ends, a new one begins.....stay strong....remember what Michael gave us when he was here....

I am also trying to find comfort in reading the forums. I guess the best way we can think of this as a relief from this cruel world! It is the end for the trouble and pain.

I am also trying to find comfort in reading the forums. I guess the best way we can think of this as a relief from this cruel world! It is the end for the trouble and pain.

the comfort i find from my fellow men in the mirror is something i cant fully describe right now. thank u for your understanding.

shopping might be a good idea..any affliction you may have will help in these trying times

shopping might be a good idea..any affliction you may have will help in these trying times

listen im honestly finding your words comforting. i know u are going thru pain. i think u may need to express your sympathy with less slashing, but lets put the axe down on this type of coping, and spray ourselves with support

listen im honestly finding your words comforting. i know u are going thru pain. i think u may need to express your sympathy with less slashing, but lets put the axe down on this type of coping, and spray ourselves with support

ok, the axe is down. I got a text from a dear friend from Ohio, she's helping me cope. I could start a 20 page thread on the solace she has provided.

that type of support system is awesome. i envy you.

well thank you. I am watching Hangover right now, have u seen it? You will love the end! the credits had me taking my mind of MJJ and thinking of you.

well thank you. I am watching Hangover right now, have u seen it? You will love the end! the credits had me taking my mind of MJJ and thinking of you.

the lulz from that movie were neverending. those end credits should never have a man thinking of another man, and i find it troubling that they do. nonetheless, endless lulz

this is making me feel better. thank u

something else that helps is enjoying stuff like art museums, live theater, and film related things.

Brother just throw on some "beat it" and go to town. It's helping me right now.

I cant live without him :(

yes you can and you will. we all have to it's up to us as fans of THE KING OF MUSIC to carry on his legacy. if you want to honour him play his songs and videos and let people he was a good person. WE MUST DO NOW WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE DONE YEARS AGO STICK IT TO THE MEDIA. ALSO THE POP TITLE IS TOO SMALL HE'S THE KING OF MUSIC. TELL THE WORLD.

Back