Some tips/advice for going out/dating?

Ya'll remember me from several threads about advice for going out more, explore more of the world and everything like that, love, all that kind of stuff.

Well i definitely am going out more, i'm planning on going to a concert in my town this friday. Not simply for the 'going to something' but it's music i can definitely apreciate. So i'm like ...hey why not, i'll just go.

And while i said i wasn't gonna do things i really don't like...like going to clubs where they play music so damn loud, you can even properly talk. But i'm still gonna give it a shot, nothing to lose...and i can't judge something when i haven't really tried it yet, right?

In my previous thread i talked about how i was gonna visit a certain club more often, as long as they have nice musicians playing. The thing is...they really don't have that much at all. Just sometimes they have good stuff. So i gotta check other things out in my city. I really ain't the dancing type...so i would be the guy sitting and just relaxing...and if a nice
woman was to come sit next to me or close...and i would want to start a conversation....what are good things to start with? :)

Maybe i shouldn't even ask it..maybe it should all simply be spontaneous and just go with the flow as they say...but then again, it never hurts to ask advice from others. I was thinking about "Hey you visit this place often? The reply would probably be 'Yeah' or perhaps 'no not really, you' and i'd say 'Not at all, this is my first time in this place...i just thought..hey let's check this out, you know"....i think i'd have a base for a conversation, unless the other person is just not interested at all.

There's lots and lots of sites with dating advice and all that, but in the past some very nice and sincere advice has been given here, so this is a good place to do that. There's alot of understanding here, and many are alike...which is very good.

Also ,..i'm on my own. When i hit town, i am alone...no real nearby friends, no problem,it's just different. Like i said..not really the dancing type, who knows i might be when i had something to drink, but i don't know that for sure, lol. Basically when people talk about 'going out' ...it really is most of the time clubs and bars, right? I'm really gonna have to go explore which bars and clubs would be fitting for me..cause there's plenty where just only people waaaaay above my age are (27). Which is simply not what i am looking for . :D

So let's hear it. Let's have fun and keep this a 'feel good' thread.

Back