some people want ciara to remake rhytm nation

billyworld99

Proud Member
there was a lot of people on youtube talking about how ciara is simialr to the 90's janet jackson and it would be cool if she come up with this generation of the rhtym nation video and song and if she perform it on an awards show janet could perform her song with ciara

what do you guys think?

I am a Janet fan.. I would like to see Ciara perform the song with Janet, one time maybe.. But no i would not want her to remake it or anything near that.. The song is PERFECT as it is.. I don't think she could make it any better, and if she can't make it better she should let it be.. My opinion!:)

The only thing Ciara is gonna be remaking is the burger that she flipped and was sent back to the kitchen.

i think she's coming back out this year, back to her orginal when she first came out or something like that

I guess I'm the only one who finds Ciara generic. Oh well.

I like Ciara, but she is nowhere near as big as Janet was in the 90's, that was her domination period, I think Ciara did the feedback remix justice and I like it (maybe a little more than the original) but I think thats enough Janet songs.
"If it ain't broken, why fix it..."
like MJZIN said maybe once for a one off performance or something but thats all

Back