Some of my MJ collection

HumbleHeart

Proud Member
This is the stuff that hasnt been put away carefully yet! :)

The first few pics are of my room... and a manky pic of me amongst it, featuring a very unflattering angle and pajamas (in honor of MJ?? .. er let's go with that!)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

And enter-in the collection - some new, mostly old... :)

13.jpg

^^ This is an autograph that MJ personally signed for me when I was lucky enough to meet him in New York about 8 years ago.

22.jpg

^^ my old room, just wanted to show my Vince display.

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

23.jpg

^some of my vhs collection

tshirts.jpg

6.jpg

:wub:

Loving your collection! You really have a lot of stuff... Oh, and is that a lego Michael Jackson toestand!?

Nooo, its a lamp that my friend made for me!! It's so cool, the white box is the lamp part!! Its awesome :)

But yes, its the toe-stand :)

Michael's autograph is the best piece of your very impressive collection...

The t-shirt that says "bye king michael" is so sad.... do you wear it? I don't think I would be able to wear such a t-shirt....

Awesome items! Especially autograph, lucky you :heart:
Do you actually live in your room? :D
Now serious, I am asking because I've got maybe a 1 % of items you've got and sometimes I feel like overhelemed and I am sleeping in a living room, 'cause it's kinda painful to see all my items and realizing he's not there.
But for sure: I adore your collection :)

I would LOVE this to be my bedroom! :D

edit: I keep coming back to this thread just to look at these pics. It really is an incredible collection you have :)

Last edited:
Awesome items! Especially autograph, lucky you :heart:
Do you actually live in your room? :D
Now serious, I am asking because I've got maybe a 1 % of items you've got and sometimes I feel like overhelemed and I am sleeping in a living room, 'cause it's kinda painful to see all my items and realizing he's not there.
But for sure: I adore your collection :)

I know what you mean. When Michael.... I had to leave for that horrible trip to London about 3 days later, and I couldn't bare to go in to my bedroom (a lot of this stuff was not up) so I slept on the couch until I left to go. And I was gone for 1 month, but when I came home I stayed in Sydney with my family for some time before I went home. Finally when I was home, I took EVERYTHING down... but then I went thru a phase where I became so scared of "forgetting" him, so I put EVERYTHING up...

then my boyfriend moved in and I changed my room and removed a lot of it (not all) to create more space for our furniture and things.

I dont find it hard to look at him anymore :) Sometimes I get sad, but since my idiot boyfriend has been gone, Michael has been like my buddy :) lol!

The t-shirt that says "bye king michael" is so sad.... do you wear it?

I got it in France, and ... it IS sad, I think I wore it once in France, but it er... kinda shrunk a little in the wash (maybe I got fat, but let's just say it shrunk lol!)

I haven't worn it since. I have some more pics of my collection to share, including a new "stand up" that I have and loads more shirts. :)

you have a beautiful collection..lucky girl...thank you for sharing with us..:)

Back