some new news about thriller!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
i live in sweden and there is a great rapper from sweden named Lazee who is big here in sweden and he got in contact with quincy jones (quincy jones wife is swedish and there son lives here in sweden) Lazee is actully about to reccord a album with quincy jones. Lazee asked quincy how many songs michael reccorded for thriller and quincy said they reccorded 180 songs!
WOW.. if that is true, then im spechless..

^^ yeah michael always said that.. now i understand why he took 4-5 years break between each album.. recording that many songs must be exhausting at some point. and you need to get back your insperation and creativity not to mention.

michael did say that he had to do about 100 songs for each album :yes:

it's so frustrating when they don't believe you.
my bf is a musician and when I told MJ recorded like 100 songs per album, he was like "yeah, right :smilerolleyes:" He's not exactly a "fan" but he respect him.

Anyway, I think it's different for MJ as a musician because he lived, breathed, had fun and worked for music and art, so it's not so insane to believe MJ when he said that.

wow! They should release a Thriller boxset with all these songs & their demo versions too. It's my favorite MJ album!

They should have really put out a box set to commemorate such an enormous talent. a cd with 10 tracks seems disrespectful if you ask me....but i guess they're trying to milk it for all it's worth.

Awe$omeeee :D

Lazee Isn't Big In Sweden? XD Aldrig Hört Talas Om Hnm?

let's hope a Thriller special edition with more demos will be released one day :)

MJsweden;3149288 said:
Awe$omeeee :D

Lazee Isn't Big In Sweden? XD Aldrig Hört Talas Om Hnm?

hahah joo lazee du vet han som rappar med Adam tensta?
Rockaway now rockaway noow:D

let's hope a Thriller special edition with more demos will be released one day :)

Yes because we haven't had enough versions of the Thriller album allready.

Anyways i do like your idea of releasing more Demo's from the Thriller sessions. I just don't think that there needs to be a re-re-re-release of the whole Thriller album again

Back