Some MJ stuff in New York

norbat

Proud Member
I am going to New York in October. Have you guys some suggestions to "Michael-places" ? Examples like places in New York MJ have shot a musicvideo (I know about BAD) or another suggestions

Hello :)
You could go the the subway where BAD was filmed as you stated and go to somewhere like The Apollo tour and their walk of fame... you could visit the virgin store where he did the invincible signing.... check out the old bulding where TRL Live was where Michael was interviewed but when he walked outside thousand of people came running up to him.. He filmed The Wiz in New York. in 1977... and the theater it opened in 1978. Also think of all the places Michael performed in New York, for many ceremonies.. MTV etc. The hotels he stayed.. restaruants he dine-in.. The Sony Rally... just research a little... there's some places, history it always everywhere.
:heart:

Last edited:
I am going to New York in October. Have you guys some suggestions to "Michael-places" ? Examples like places in New York MJ have shot a musicvideo (I know about BAD) or another suggestions

See here: http://theworldremembers.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/usa-new-york-city-ny/

Also, if you are into Motown, I recommend going to Motown musical that they show on Broadway/46th street. The young guy who plays MJ has an awesome voice, and the audience greets him with ovations. The whole musical is very good.

Aw. I wish I could go to New York. Here in Northern California, they never have any MJ events.

Don't they have MJ vs. Prince parties in San Francisco? Also Foreverland tribute band is pretty good, and they give regular shows around NC. Not exactly an MJ event, but you can meet many MJ fans there.

Back